Telangana Kanti Velugu Scheme Application Form 2023, How to Apply for Kanti Velugu Scheme in Telangana, Know Benefits & Eligibility
The Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023 was started by the Telangana government with the goal of eliminating avoidable blindness.The government will conduct a universal eye screening of residents as part of its free complete eye check up scheme to correct refractive errors,cataracts and other conditions.In this article,its benefits,required documents,eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023
The Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023 was launched by the Telangana government to give citizens free eye tests.This Free Eye Check-up Scheme,a significant first of its kind initiative in the country, will benefit 3.50 crore people.The main objective is to offer universal eye screening checks to diagnose and cure conditions including cataracts,refractive error and other eye illnesses.In a database created for this eye test program,the information pertinent to the patient’s eye health will be linked to their Aadhaar cards.This strategy also covers how glasses are distributed and how to treat eye conditions.The state implemented the scheme in 2018 and set up camps in each hamlet where free glasses were distributed to people in need.
Overview Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023
|Kanti Velugu Scheme
|Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao
|Kanti Velugu’s eye screening starts on
|January 18, 2023,
|Citizens of Telangana
|To provide a free eye check-up program
|spectacles and surgeries for treating eye problems
Objective for Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023
The main objective of the scheme are as follows:
- To administer comprehensive vision and eye exams to all state residents.
- If there are refractive errors, free glasses will be given.
- In the event of a cataract, glaucoma, retinal disease, or corneal disorder, surgery will be scheduled.
- Medicines will be free of charge for eye infections and vitamin A insufficiency.
- To inform individuals about the need to avoid blinding eye illnesses.
Benefits for Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023
The Benefits for this scheme is given below:
- to provide thorough eye and vision tests on all state residents
- The team will be supervised by medical authorities, pharmacists,optometrists,ASHA staff and a data entry operator while the eye camps will be handled by medical specialists.
- If you have refractive errors, you will get complimentary glasses.
- Surgery will be planned in the event of a cataract, glaucoma,retinal condition or corneal issue.
- Free prescriptions will be provided for eye infections and vitamin A deficiency.
- Each team will be given a vehicle that is equipped with all the tools and resources they need to treat and assess the patients.Devices and other services will be accessible from the automobile.
- In rural areas, the gram panchayats would arrange camps in accordance with the PHC. However,it will be carried out ward by ward in the urban and GHMC zones.
- The results of each person’s eye checkup will be electronically recorded and linked to their Adhaar card.This will make it easier to give the patient free eyeglasses and post operative care.
- The scheme will make all state residents, regardless of their social or economic situation, eligible for the benefit.
- Any relevant medical records for an eye test should be brought by participants in the session.
- Valid Identity proof like an Adhaar card, ration card, voter ID card
- Address proof
- Medical reports
Applying Procedure for Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023
The scheme has not yet been started, thus state officials have not yet disclosed how to sign up for it.The program’s participants will be the ones who are informed about it first.They must achieve this by paying attention to the plan’s entry.After that,the applicants will discover how to sign up and utilise the complimentary eye test services.