Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme:- Many of the people who live in our nation are educated yet yet unemployed. The government offers a variety of programmes for such citizens. to enable them to get jobs. And if they are still unable to find work, the government offers an allowance. Today, through this post, we’ll inform you about the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme a benefit programme introduced by the state government of Telangana. You get every information regarding this scheme such as objectives, benefits, required documents, eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023
The Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme was created by the state government of Telangana to help persons who, although having a degree are unable to find a job. In order for Telangana’s unemployed residents to become independent and satisfy their basic necessities, the state government will offer financial assistance through the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022. The TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme’s implementation will soon get under way due to the Telangana administration.
3,016 jobless people will receive assistance through this programme. All of the educated but jobless folks will now receive monthly cash help in the amount of Rs 3,016 under this programme. The Telangana ruling party made an electoral pledge that included the Telangana jobless benefit programme.
Overview of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Official website||To be launched soon|
|Amount of Allowance||Rs 3,016|
|Budget||Rs 1,810 crores|
Objective for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023
The unemployment allowance program’s main goal is to give all the state’s educated jobless youngsters cash help. This programme will assist the jobless youngsters become independent and able to meet their daily demands. The unemployment benefit programme will offer financial support until the applicant finds employment.
Benefits for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme given below:
- This programme has been established for all individuals who, although having a degree, are unable to find a job.
- The government would offer cash support to Telangana residents who are unemployed through the TS unemployment allowance system.
- With the aid of this programme, Telangana’s unemployed residents may become independent and meet their daily needs.
- The Telangana government will shortly begin the scheme’s implementation procedure.
- Under this programme, financial aid in the amount of Rs 3,016 would be given.
- This programme has a budget of Rs 1,810 crore.
- CM K Chandrasekhar Rao announced the programme in the budget for 2019–20.
- The participants of this scheme will receive the benefit amount through direct benefit transfer into their bank accounts.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must reside in Telangana permanently.
- The applicant must have graduated from a recognised institution.
- Any person who is struggling to make ends meet may apply for this scheme.
- The applicant’s age should range from 22 to 35 years old.
The documents needed of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Details
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Education Qualification
- Scanned copy of candidate Photo and signature
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to click on the Registration link.
- A registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the registration form such as name, email address, bank details and mobile number.
- You have to attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Through this procedure you can apply for this scheme.