Government of any state in the country is providing different schemes in different sectors but this time the government launched an initiative in which the couples will be benefited. In this regard, the government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the YSR PELLI KANUKA SCHEME 2022. Under the scheme, couples who have just been married or those who have been married for some time are eligible for financial aid via this scheme. In the article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme in Uttar Pradesh. Additionally, we will also learn about the application process of the scheme.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Status 2022
People who desire to be married but have a low income are eligible for the YSR PELLI KANUKA Scheme 2022, which was recently introduced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. If you live in Andhra Pradesh and are trying to get married but are having trouble doing so, the YSR PELLI KANUKA scheme may be able to assist you. However, in order to take advantage of this scheme, you will need to register the couple’s marriage with the state court.
YSR PELLI KANUKA SCHEME 2022 Overview
|Name of Scheme||YSR PELLI KANUKA|
|Launched By||Andra Pradesh CM|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits||Offering Financial Support|
Objective of YSR PELLI KANUKA
The main objective of the plan is to provide financial aid to those in need so they may attend the girls’ wedding ceremonies
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- The main benefit of the scheme is that financial aid will be provided to the poor and needy citizens of the state to get married. Some other benefits of the scheme is as
- The financial aid will be provided to the couples from 40000 to 200000.
- The need will be supported from to get married
- The marriage ratio in the state will be increase and above aged will be get a chances to be married
- The eligibility criteria requires a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must be over the age of 18 year.
- The candidate’s annual household income must be less than 2 lakh.
- The applicant must be newly married.
- The applicant should not be divorced.
- The marriage of the applicant should take place in Andhra Pradesh.
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Caste Certificate,
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card/ Election Card/Ration Card.
- Annual Income Certificate.
- Bank account details.
Registration Online Process For YSR PELLI KANUKA
- The step by step process of registration for the YSR PELLI KANUKA is as
- First visit the official website of the scheme and load the homepage
- You must download the application form and enter all the details and upload documents.
- You must click on the submit button.
- You will be successful in your application for the KANUKA Scheme 2022.
- For people living in rural areas, registrations must be made at least five calendar days before the wedding. Registrations can be done at the Mandal Mahila Samakhya/Velugu Office for Rural Area Citizens at the Registration-Cum-Help Desks, and for people who live in cities, registration must be done at least five calendar days before the wedding. For people who live in urban areas, registration can be done at Registration-Cum-Help Desks in the MEPMA Municipality.
Login on the Portal
- Visit the official website of the portal and load to the home page
- On the homepage of the portal click on “sign in” option available
- A new page will load in front of you.
- The login page will then show up.
- You must enter your login information.
- You must now choose the login button.
- You may log in to the portal by using this process.
Procedure to Search YSR Pelli Kanuka Application Status
- The step by step process to check the application status of YSR PELLI KANUKA is as
- Visit the official page of the portal
- First, go to this link to the Pelli Kanuka Status page.
- You’ll see a website on your screen.
- Make your selection under ” Know Your Application Status.”
- Enter the bride’s or the groom’s Aadhaar Card number.
- Select “Get Status” from the menu.
- The status of the AP Pelli Kanuka application will be shown.