Check Online Aadhar Card Status 2022 | E-Aadhar Card Status By Enrollment ID, Virtual ID, and Aadhar Number at uidai.gov.in, Update Aadhar
As we know the Central Government of India has started various types of schemes in various types of sectors but today the central government of India started a portal for Aadhar Card Status 2022.On the Unique Identification Authority of India’s official website, Aadhar Card Status may be seen.With an Enrollment ID, Virtual ID 16-digit, or 12-digit Aadhar number, you may check the status of your recently updated or freshly enrolled Aadhar card.
In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the registration procedure of the Portal.
Aadhar Card Status
The Central Government of India has launched a new scheme Aadhar Card,To give each Indian resident a unique identification number the Aadhar card was created for the general public.Under the BJP government our PM Narendra Modi approved the Aadhar Card.On 29 September 2010, a resident of Nandurbar Maharashtra, reportedly received the first UIDAI number.
However, thanks to the Aadhar card, more over 120 crore people now have their own Unique Identification Number.The UIDAI is in charge of all the operations carried out to completely and effectively distribute the Aadhar card to the responsible Indian people, as per the Aadhar act of 2016.
The key benefit of the Aadhar card is that resident data is kept in a single location and is accessible online from any location in the nation. The Aadhar card’s document authentication procedure is also completed online, which is a hassle and confusion free method. Because many government programmes are targeted at the poor and those living below the poverty line, Aadhar is primarily utilized by the Indian government to identify these individuals. Making an Aadhar card is hence crucial to everyone’s life.
Overview Aadhar Card 2022
|Scheme Name||Aadhar Card Status|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To provide a unique identification number for the citizen.|
|Mode of enrollment||Online|
Objective for Aadhar Card 2022
This scheme will provide a unique identification number for every person who lives in India.
Benefits for Aadhar Card 2022
- The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- This scheme provides a unique identification number.
- Aadhar number is a unique number that is issued to every citizen of India.
- This card stores an individual’s details in a government database..
Acquisition of passport
Getting a passport can be a difficult process because it takes so much time. Making an appointment with the authorities, processing your application, sending the passport, and going through police verification checks are all parts of receiving a passport. The process of getting a passport used to take several weeks to complete, but now that more people are using Aadhar Cards, it is possible to speed up the process.
People who want to get a passport can apply for one online by merely including their Aadhar Card as their only form of identification and proof of address.
Opening Bank Accounts
Opening a bank account may require using an Aadhar card. For KYC, identity, and verification reasons, the document may be utilized. When opening a bank account, financial institutions and banks accept Aadhar Cards as sufficient evidence of residence and picture ID.
Digital Life Certificate
The Jeevan Pramaan for Pensioners programme, popularly known as the Digital Life certificate, was started by India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The certificate’s purpose was to do away with the requirement that the pensioner be present in person to collect pension for the continuance of their plan. Pensioners may now apply for pension without leaving their homes since the agency can access their information online using their Aadhar Card numbers.
The 17-digit LPG ID may be linked to an Aadhar number, which would allow consumers to access the LPG subsidy directly in their own bank accounts.
Required Documents for Aadhar Card 2022
- Applicant Photograph.
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Identity proof
- Date Of Birth
- Pan Card
- Voter card
Eligibility for the Aadhar Card
The participant must be a resident of India.
Registration Procedure for the Aadhar Card
Download Aadhar Card
- First you have to visit the official website .
- The homepage of the UIDAI Aadhar Card,Now you will get my Aadhar option.
- Now click on the option and from the dropdown menu select the two given options. Enrollment ID or Aadhar Number.
- Now enter the captcha code.
- A six digit OTP number will be generated on your phone number.
- Enter the OTP number.
- Now download the PDF.
- Enter the Aadhar card Holder name first four alphabets and the Date of Birth to open the PDF file.
Check Aadhar Card Status
- First you have to visit the Official website of UIDAI,Now you will see the Homepage.
- Click the Login option,Now you see a login page User Login.
- Now click on the Check Aadhar Status.
- Enter the Enrollment No,Date,time and security code etc.
- Click on the Check Status Button.
- Status of your Aadhar Card will be shown on your screen.
Aadhaar Card Status Through SMS
- To know your Aadhar Card status through SMS you just have to send your 12-digit enrollment number to 51969
Enrollment Process For Aadhar Card
- First of all you have to go to official website of Aadhar enrolment center.
- You must take this document with you
- POI (Proof of Identity) documents containing Name and photo.
- POR (Proof of Relationship) documents containing the name of the applicant and the Name of HOF (Head of Family)
- Date of Birth documents.
- POA (Proof of Address) documents containing Name and Address.
- Now you have to fill your name form.
- Now you have to submit the requested documents.
- After the complete submission of the enrollment form, an acknowledgment slip will be generated.
- You can keep the acknowledgment slip in future.