Apply Online Affordable Rental Housing Scheme | arhc.mohua.gov.in Online Registration | Affordable Rental Housing Scheme Application Form
aAs we all know there are so many schemes which provide housing facilities to the citizens and those were very successful, so to provide more better housing facilities the government of India has launched a latest scheme which is known as Affordable Rental Housing Scheme. with the implementation of this scheme rental houses in a affordable prizes will be provided to all the poor, migrants citizens of India. In this post you will get all the important details regarding this Affordable Rental Housing Scheme, such as, its benefits, eligibility criteria, documents list and so many other details also.
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
Recently the government has announced a latest scheme which is based on housing facilities. With the help of this scheme affordable rental houses will be given to all the poor and migrants urban people. This scheme is basically divided into 2 models by the central government, in first model the important authorities will use the present authorities-funded vacant homes and withinside the 2nd model the paintings of construction, operation and preservation of the homes can be executed through public or personal establishments on their to be had vacant land. This scheme will be monitored and manages by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
Overview Details of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHC) Scheme|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Poor and Urban Migrant Citizens|
|Objective/Aim||To Provide Affordable Rental House to Citizens|
|Benefits/Advantages||To Provide Incentive for Houses|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objective of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
The main aim of this scheme is to provide affordable rental sousing facilities to all the poor and urban migrant people of India. There are so many people who are poor and they do not have a proper home to live, so keeping this in mind the government of India has taken this initiative and announced this scheme. this scheme will also encourage these people to become self-sufficient. This scheme will provide houses near their working places.
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme Process Flow
- Inventory of vacant houses
- City wise fixation of affordable rent
- Issuance of RFP
- Proposal submission
- Technical/financial evaluation
- Approval/selection of concessionaire
- SLAC/SLSMC approval
- Site handover to concessionaire
- Commencement of work
- Issuance of Eol
- Application submission
- Technical evaluation
- DPR submission
- SLSMC/CSMC approval
- Statutory approvals
- Commencement of work
Benefits of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
- The government will provide them affordable houses near their work place which will be more beneficial and save their time and money.
- With the help of this scheme all the beneficiaries will get exemption in income tax and GST also.
- As per the sources, in the initial stage around 3 lakh beneficiaries will be covered in this scheme.
- Also the technology innovation grants the promotion of new technologies.
- Under PPP mode the central government will also provide housing facilities to all the beneficiaries who had converted by funded houses in the cities.
- Under this scheme the authorities will also provide infrastructure facilities such as, repair, maintenance of rooms, and facilities like sever, water, sanitisations, roads etc.
Eligibility Criteria of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
- In order to get benefited form this scheme applicants must be belongs to these categories, such as, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Widows and Working Women, Divyang, Minorities.
- The authorities have also mentioned that it is important for all the applicants that they should belongs to the EWS and LIC category.
- Under this scheme, people who are rikshaw puller, street vendors, and other services such as, migrant working with markets, industrial worker, union trade, long term tourists, health and education institutions, hospitality visitors sector and students will be cover in this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Identity Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Email ID
Application Registration Procedure of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
- Interested and eligible candidates who are willing to get registered into this scheme, must visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- And then on the next page there is a option called Online Registration, tap on it and continue.
- After clicking in it, the application form will open, and there you are required to enter all the mandatory personal details like name, business type of organisation, Aadhar card, mobile number, email, id etc.
- And last you have to tap on Submit option, and you’re registered into this scheme.
Login Process of Affordable Rental Housing scheme
- In order to login into this scheme, all the applicants again visit the official Website of the Rental Housing Scheme.
- Then, you have to tap on Login option which will be available on the page.
- There enter your user name and password, and last enter the captcha code which will be given on the page.
- Tap on Submit option and you are logged in successfully.
Procedure To View Contact Details
- First of all you have to go to official website of affordable rental housing scheme
- A new page will open front of you .
- on the home page you have click on the contact us .
- now you have click on directory
- You have fellowing this option
- A new page open front of you .
- On this page you can view the required details
Contact numbers– 011-23063266, 23063285, 8130653741
Email ID– firstname.lastname@example.org