Ayushman Bharat Registration | PMJAY CSC Ayushman Card | pmjay.gov.in Login CSC | Mera PMJAY | CSC Jan Arogya Yojana
As is well known, the Central Government of India has launched a variety of initiatives, but now they are introducing the new Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana PMJAY CSC Smart Card. Under this program, a person may purchase insurance up to Rs. 500,000. The Pradhan Mantri Yojana Scheme, introduced by the Indian prime minister, benefits 10 crore families in India. We will outline all the necessary steps for registering with PMJAY CSC in the article that follows. Your family members can receive health benefits of up to Rs 500,000 under the Pradan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana. If you are not yet enrolled, you may still profit from the PMJAY CSC Registration don’t worry, we’ll teach you how to do so, along with the eligibility requirements and other details.
The Pradan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, also known as the Jan Arogya Yojana, was launched by the Prime Minister of India. Ten crore low-income families will benefit from this program, and they will begin producing PMJAY CSC Smart Cards. If a person is covered by the Pradan Mantri Jan Bharat Yojana and has their name included in the Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, they are eligible for free hospital care worth up to 5 lakh rupees annually. We implemented this program nationwide, serving nearly 50 million people, and we will continue to do so.
Overview of the PMJAY CSC
|Name of Scheme||Pradan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|launched by||The Prime Minister of India|
|Beneficiaries||poor sections of the country.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of PMJAY CSC
The main objective of the scheme is to provide health insurance to the needy and poor citizens of the country with the help and support of the government.
Benefits of PMJAY CSC
- The national government of India has introduced the largest publicly sponsored health initiative, the PMJAY CSC programme.
- 10.74 million individuals are eligible for this program and stand to gain from it.
- After registering with the PMJAY CSC, Indian citizens can get up to 5 lakh for their medical expenses at one of the institutions on the list.
- Age and gender are not restrictions in this program; all family members are eligible to benefit.
- All public and private hospitals will get the same standard of care.
- This program pays for all services, including medical expenses, OT costs, and ICU fees.
- The Ayushman plan pays for all costs from three days before to admission to the hospital through the next fifteen days.
- Even if a person received the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, they can still apply for this program.
- After receiving all necessary medical care for 15 days in the hospital, the patient received every form of care.
Eligibility Criteria Registration of PMJAY CSC 2022
The Rural and Urban areas are eligibility to the application is given below:-
- Cast ST/ST.
- Landless Families who work hard.
- Disabled members and non-disabled adult members.
- No adult members between 16 and 59 years of age
- Domestic worker
- Street vendors/shoemakers/hawkers/other service providers
- Laborers such as: assistant driver, operator, cart puller,
- Rickshaw driver etc.
Required Documents for PMJAY CSC Registration
The main documents required during the application process are as
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Working Mobile number
- Bank details of the applicant
- Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana PMJAY you can check your eligibility follow the following procedure
- You have to visit the first official website of Portal Ayushman Bharat
- Click on the “Am I Eligible” option under the “Menu” section on the top menu.
- You will now see a new website, where you must input your cell phone number, complete the captcha, and select the option to Generate OTP.
- An OTP will now be issued to the provided mobile number, and upon entering it, you can access this site.
- After logging in to the portal, you may verify your eligibility. To do this, you must first choose your state. Afterward, a variety of choices will become available to you, including checking your eligibility by name, HHD number, ration card number, or mobile number.
- By choosing one of the aforementioned options, you can determine your eligibility.
Process of Login to PMJAY CSC
- The Process of login to PMJAY CSC are as
- Visit the official website of Portal and Load to the Home page .
- When the webpage loads, you must input your cell phone number and the captcha code before selecting the “Generate OTP” option that is provided below.
- You will now get a One Time Password on the cellphone number you supplied, which you must input in the appropriate sections.
- Upon completing the form, a new page will appear where you must choose your state.
- You can choose the category according to your preferences here, such as by your name, by ration card, or by cell phone number, after selecting the state.
- After choosing your category, click the “Search” link below; a new page will then appear in front of you.
- You may view and download the list associated with this scheme on this new page.
Through Jan Arogya Mitra or Ayushman Bharat Mitra
- Citizens of the country will be provided with necessary information related to Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, people will be registered and for which disease the patients will be admitted, as well as when the patient will be discharged, all this information will be provided.