AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Apply Online | AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Status Check | AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Application Form, Benefits & Eligibility
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has recently introduced a number of schemes aimed at supporting its citizens.The state government has started a scheme named AP Nirudyoga Bruthi to assist young people in the state who are jobless.Young adults in the state who are jobless may utilise the program’s monthly stipend to cover the cost of training courses.In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the application procedure as well as required documents for the scheme.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced that the Yuva Nestham Scheme will be implemented in the state in 2019.This scheme will provide aid to the millions of young people in the state who are now unemployed.The Andhra Pradesh government wants to help any young person who is now jobless and has been unsuccessful in finding employment by implementing this scheme.
The programme provides monthly financial assistance to jobless young people in the state so they may attend seminars that will help them become more employable.The plan’s social goal is to increase the employment possibilities accessible to young people who are presently unemployed and reduce the financial burden on their families.
Overview AP Nirudyoga Bruthi
|Name of Scheme||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi|
|Launched By||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Increase employment opportunities among the unemployed youth|
Objective for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi
The main objective is to increase the range of employment options accessible to young people who are now unemployed in order to minimize the financial burden this has on their families.
Benefits for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi
- The Benefits for this scheme is given below:
- The portal goal is to provide young people without jobs enough money to support their families or themselves.
- Families with financial difficulties will be given the chance to look for work.
- The beneficiary’s bank account will receive direct transfers of the financial aid.
- The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The scheme is only open to young people who live permanently in Andhra Pradesh State.
- At the time of application for this scheme, the candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35.
- The eligible applicant must not be from a wealthy background.
- After finishing the program’s courses, the candidate must still be without a job to be eligible for its benefits.
- The candidate must still have a high school diploma or its equivalent to qualify.
- Former employees of the state or national governments are likewise unable to take part in the scheme.
- The youngster is ineligible for this scheme even if they are sentenced in a criminal case.
- To be eligible for this programme, a family’s income must be below the federal poverty level or BPL.
Required Documents for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi
- The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- BPL ration card
- Education certificate.
Application Procedure AP Nirudyoga Bruthi
- The Application procedure for this scheme is given below:
- Visit the Official website Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham
- Select the Apply Now option on the homepage.
- During the registration process, after you have ensured that the following documents are prepared and ready, click the Close button to move on to the next step.
- A new webpage will be loaded on your screen.
- Enter the mobile number that is linked with the Aadhar card,click the Send OTP.
- Verify the OTP on your mobile number.
- To continue Select the Contscheme button.
- Now you have to fill out the registration form and upload required documents.
- Click the Submit button.