YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2023 :- The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched many schemes in favor of the citizens of the state. One more scheme launched by the state government known as Yuva Nestham scheme intends to support unemployed youth in the state by providing monthly financial assistance for skill development courses. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the application procedure as well as required documents for the scheme in the state
Yuva Nestham Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh recently made the announcement of the Yuva Nestham Scheme in the year 2019. Through this scheme it will help millions of the young people who are unemployed in the state.The government of Andhra Pradesh is to assist every young person who is jobless but hasn’t been successful in finding work through this scheme.With the aim of assisting the state’s jobless youth the initiative provides monthly cash assistance for skill-development workshops.
The social objective of the scheme is to increase the employment opportunities among the unemployed youth and reduce the burden on the unemployed youth’s family
Yuva Nestham Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Yuva Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||The State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To increase the employment opportunities among the unemployed youth.|
Objective for Yuva Nestham Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to increase the employment opportunities among the unemployed youth and reduce the burden on the unemployed youth’s family.
Benefits for Yuva Nestham Scheme
The Benefits for this scheme is given below:
- The scheme’s goal is to provide jobless youth with enough money to support themselves or their families.
- Families in financial need will be given the chance to find work.
- Direct financial aid transfers will be sent to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Eligibility Criteria for the Yuva Nestham Scheme
- The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- Only young people who permanently live in Andhra Pradesh are eligible to take advantage of this programme.
- The applicant’s age should fall between 22 and 35 at the time of application for this scheme.
- The candidate must come from a family that is not wealthy.
- For the applicant youngster to be eligible for the program’s benefits after finishing their courses, they must be jobless.
- The applicant’s two-year diploma or graduation remains the minimum educational qualification.
- A person who has been fired by the federal or state governments is also ineligible to participate in the scheme
- The applicant’s family must fall under the federal poverty line BPL in order for them to be eligible for this scheme.
- Even if they are found guilty in a criminal case, the youth is not eligible to profit from this scheme.
Required Documents for Yuva Nestham Scheme
- The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- BPL ration card
- Education certificate
Application Process Yuva Nestham Scheme
- First you have to visit the official website of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham.
- On the homepage,Click on the Apply Now button.
- Make ensure that the following documents are ready during the registration process and click on Close button to proceed further
- New page will be loaded on your screen,Enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhar number and click on the Send OTP button OTP will be sent on your mobile number.
- Now enter received OTP and click on Verify OTP button after successful verification
- New page will be loaded on your display.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Now you have to registration form and upload required documents
- Click the Submit button to submit the application form.
- The applicant will receive a confirmation on the registration mobile number or email ID for further reference.