YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Apply | AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Form, Payment Status, Beneficiary List
The new scheme has been Introduced by the state government of Andhra Pradesh named as YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme, thefishermen can take benefits from it.This scheme is only valid for Andhra Pradesh state fishermen.As a result of this, 1,32,332 fishermen in the age range of 21 to 60 would be eligible to get an increased monetary relief of Rs 10,000 per individual during the marine boycott and lean period that occurs every year between the months of April and June.
In this article we will learn about the benefits,eligibility criteria and documents of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the Registration procedure.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
On the occasion of the World Fisheries Day 21 November, the Andhra Pradesh State Government’s Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy made an announcement which received appreciation.YSR Matsyakara Bharosa a government aid project for fishermen in Mummidivaram in the East Godavari area was launched by the Andhra Pradesh government.
As a result of this 1,32,332 fishermen in the age range of 21 to 60 would be eligible to get an increased monetary relief of Rs 10,000 per individual during the marine boycott and lean period that occurs every year between the months of April and June.This Scheme increased the fuel subsidy from Rs 6.03 to Rs 9 per liter for a period of ten months running continuously. This increase is applicable to both mechanized and automated boats with a capacity of up to 3000 Liters.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Andra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Fishermans of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Offering financial incentives and maintaining high quality fishing facilities|
Objective for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
The main objective of this scheme offering financial incentives and maintaining high quality fishing facilities
Benefits for Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- The Benefits for this scheme is given below:
- The monetary assistance provided to fishermen who operate with automated, mechanized, or non-mechanized fishing nets would be increased to Rs. 10,000 beginning in the next fiscal year. Previously, a fee of Rs.4,000 was charged to cover the period of the annual fishing boycott that ran from April 15 to June 14.
- The beneficiaries would each get an increased diesel endowment of nine rupees per liter. Previously, the donation was valued at Rs.6.03 per liter.
- The plan calls for Komanapalli to be included in Mummidivaram, which is located in the East Godavari region.
- It is reasonable to expect that a total of 1,32,332 households will come out ahead as a result of this proposal.
- The amount of money that will be paid as a gesture of goodwill to the families of fishermen who were killed while hunting has also been increased from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh. Only the fisherman in the age range of 18 to 60 will find this information to be relevant.
- The participant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The candidate has to be someone who works in the fishing industry.
- The applicant Passport size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Occupational Certificate
Registration Procedure for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- First you have to visit the official website Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- The homepage has appeared on your screen.
- You click on the notification link for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme.
- New page will be shown on your display.
- Read the instruction given on the page carefully
- Enter the required information on the registration form.
- Now upload all the documents which are mentioned.
- Click on the Submit button.