AP YSR Bheema Scheme Apply Online | YSR Bima Yojana Application Form | AP YSR Bheema Yojana Beneficiary List |
Previously the government has launched various scheme, which was really effective and beneficial for the citizens, and now recently the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the latest scheme which is based on Insurance, and the scheme is called YSR Beema Scheme. Here in this port we will share with you all the mandatory details regarding YSR Beema Scheme 2022, such as its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, required documents list, application procedure and various other information also. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this scheme, can read this article till the end and get all the information.
YSR Bheema Scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh has taken a new initiative and announced the latest insurance scheme which is called YSR Beema Scheme. With the implementation of this scheme if the beneficiary dies to any accidental death or suffering form any kind of disability, the insurance amount will directly give to the family member of the beneficiary, and as per the sources there are 1.14 crore citizens who will be able to get benefits form this insurance scheme, and the budget of this scheme is around 510 crores.
YSR Bheema Scheme Of Overview
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Bheema scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary/Heir||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective/Aim||To provide insurance cover|
|Premium amount||Rs 15 per annum|
Objective of YSR Beema Scheme
The main aim of this YSR Beem Yojana, is to provide financial coverage to the lower class families and also the unorganized workers of the state. Under this scheme, the insurance coverage will directly given to the family members of the of the beneficiary, just in case if the beneficiary dies in any accidental death or suffering form any kind disability, this scheme is also provide financial support to the beneficiary family member.
Features and benefits of the YSR Beema Scheme
- Basically, the YSR Beema Scheme is a Insurance Scheme, which provides security in the accident in families and also the poor families and unorganised workers.
- It the beneficiary dies to any accidential cause then the insurance cover will be directly given to the nominee.
- As per the sources, around 1.14 crore people will get benefits form this scheme.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has declared the budget of this scheme, which is 510 crores.
- With the help of this scheme, cover around Rs,1.5 lakh to 5 lakh will be given directly to the bank accounts of the family members of the beneficiary.
- Amount of 10,000, will be given to the family member of the beneficiary as a financial relief.
- In this scheme, premium amount of Rs. 15 has to be deposited by the beneficiary per annum.
- All the beneficiaries have to provide a identity card which will contain a unique identification number and also the policy number.
- And the claim amount will directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- If the beneficiaries is facing any issues regarding insurance enrolment or claim payment they are required to contact PD DRDA.
Insurance Coverage in YSR Beema Scheme
- The first insurance coverage starts from 18 to 50, and in this if the beneficiary is face death with any kind of accident or suffering form any kind of disability the government will provide them Rs.5 Lakh.
- And the second coverage starts from 51 to 70, and under this if the beneficiary died due to any accidental death and get permanent disability, the govt will provide them Rs.3 Lakh.
- The third coverage starts from 18 to 50, in case of natural death, the insurance cover will be given as 2 Lakh.
- And the forth coverage starts from 18 to 70, in case of partial permanent disability which is caused by the accident, the coverage will be as 1.4 lakh.
Nominees Under YSR Beema Scheme
- Beneficiaries Wife
- 21-year-old son
- Unmarried daughter
- Widowed daughter
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter-in-law or her children
Required Documents list
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Eligibility Criteria of YSR Beema Scheme
- The individuals need to be elderly among 18 finished years and 70 years. He / She need to be from Below Poverty line.
- He / She need to be Primary Bread incomes member.
- The choice as to the eligibility of the member for the enrolment into the scheme is absolutely vested with the Nodal Agency.
- The Nodal Agency will however, affirm the eligibility of the member as in step with the above criteria.
Registration Procedure of YSR Beema Scheme
Interested candidates YSR Bheema Scheme who are willing to apply under this scheme, they do not have to visit any website or go anywhere, the volunteers are surveying door to door procedure and check the white ration cardholder. After collecting information form the survey the information will be verified by the secretary of welfare and then the beneficiaries will be selected. And right after that all the selected beneficiaries will be asked for the bank account details and also the nominee, and all the beneficiaries have to pay 15 per annum.