Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2022 Online Apply | AP YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Registration Process and Check | Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligibility & Incentives
As we all know that in our country there are so many students who are excellent with their academics but because lack of money they couldn’t to continue their higher education. So, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the JaganannaVasathi Deevana Scheme, In the scheme the Government will help all the students who wants to Apply in Courses that have high fees Structures. Today in this article we are going to discuss all the important information related to this scheme like How to apply in this scheme, Benefits of this Scheme, Required Documents, Key Highlights etc. If you want to know every important detail & information regarding this scheme please read this article till end.
YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme
This Scheme is YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme launched by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Yedu guri Sandinti Jagan mohan Reddy. Under this scheme all the poor students who cant afford to study their desired courses will get a Scholarship from the Government to pursue their Education & apply in their Desired courses. All the Students will get Scholarships to study and by this students does not have to do part time jobs. The Government of AP will be implementing scholarships As soon As Possible. The students can carry on their studies without any hesitation or problem and soon will become Successful in future.
Rs 1024 Crores Disbursed Under This Scheme
As we have informed you in above paragraph that this scheme is launched by CM of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. &the cm has distributed 1024 crores amount direct into the bank accounts of 1068150 Mothers of students in the state. By this JagannaVasathi Deevena Scheme the Government will provide a Scholarship to all the poor students to pursue their higher education and desired courses & the government will also provide boarding and housing charges among all the students. The government will implement the Scholarship in the Two Installments so that the students can take care of their studies, boarding & housing expenses. &on this beautiful occasion the Chief minister also said that all the poor students across the state will get a quality education that will make their future bright and successful.
Key Highlights of JagannaVasathi Deevena
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched Date||24th February 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
|Official website||Click Here|
31940 Students Bnenefited Under the Scheme
Under YSR Vasathi Deevana SchemeThe Government of Andhra Pradesh will be providing scholarships To eligible candidates. Those students who did not receive an amount under this scheme due to various reasons& issues will receive a benefit amount. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has transferred Rs 19.92 lakh to 31940 students under this scheme. Amount of Rs 703 crore has been deposited into the account of 9.30 lakh People Bank Account under various welfare schemes.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has provided cash benefits to the leftover beneficiaries in the months of June and December every year.&This year this program was started on 28 December 2021 by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy from his camp office in tadepalli. He has also highlighted the fact that there is a decline in the government revenue due to coronavirus Pandemic But the govt will launch more n more schemes.
Second Installment Under YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme
After the first installment, The government of Andhra Pradesh has released the second installment of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2022. The Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has transferred Rs. 1,048.94 crore under 10,89,302 beneficiaries. Under this Second Installment Phase. Under the JaganannaVasathiDeevena Scheme, Second Installment Phase Rs 10000 has been paid to each ITI Student, Rs 15000 for Polytechnic students, and Rs 15000 for each Degree Perusing Student. The Andhra Pradesh government will transferred this amount through direct benefits transfer Method.
Implementation of JagannaVasathi Scheme
At now the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has just said about to implement this scheme soon he just have announced about this scheme. But the implementation of this scheme will be very soon in the state of Andhra Pradesh.The inauguration ceremony of the scheme was organized on 24th February 2020 in Vizianagaram.The allocation of funds in the scheme will be directly given to the mother of the beneficiary. If the mother of the beneficiary is not available then the funds will be directly transferred to the bank account.A budget of Rupees 2300 crores was finalized for the implementation of this scheme.
2020-21 సంవత్సరానికి గాను ‘జగనన్న వసతి దీవెన’ పథకాన్ని ముఖ్యమంత్రి శ్రీ వైఎస్ జగన్ ప్రారంభించారు. క్యాంపు కార్యాలయంలో కంప్యూటర్ బటన్ నొక్కి 10,89,302 మంది విద్యార్థుల తల్లుల ఖాతాల్లో రూ.1,048.94 కోట్ల నగదు జమ చేశారు. pic.twitter.com/jw3OjkHrPj
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) April 28, 2021
Objectives of Vasathi Deevena Scheme
- The Main objectives behind this Vasathi deevena scheme are as follows-
- First, the highest number of degrees and PG students are from Chittoor with 1,22,219 beneficiaries and Vizinagaram with 52,944 is at the bottom.
- Second, the least number of ITI student beneficiaries are from Nellore ( 2,057).
- Third, the highest number of ITI student beneficiaries are from East Godavari (6,828)
- Fourth, the least number of polytechnic student beneficiaries are from Nellore (3,334)
- Fifth, the highest number of polytechnic student beneficiaries are from Krishna (14,903)
Courses Available Under This scheme
The available courses under this scheme are as follows-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Incentives Under Jaganna Vasathi Scheme
- The list of benefits provided under this scheme is given below:-
- The students will be given Rs 20,000/- per year.
- Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rs 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses-
- Engineering etc.
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will be exempted from mess charges.
The Eligibility criteria under this scheme are as follows-
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- If anyone in the family is availing pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme.
- The students must be enrolled in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
- Parents’ occupational certificate
Registration Process Under The JaganannaVasathi Deevena Scheme
If you want to apply or register yourself in this scheme then you have to follow the steps below-
- First of all Visit the Official Website
- On homepage, Click on the Official Notification Of AP YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
- Now Fill in the application form of the scheme.
- Upload the required documents mentioned above.
- After all the above steps now Click on submit.
- Take a print out for future use.
Beneficiary List of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
If you have applied in this scheme and now you want to check the beneficiary list under this scheme then you have to follow steps given below-
- You will have to click here
- After landing on the web page, click on the text with a blue colour to get Detailed Reports.
- Now Select your “District Name”
- After that Select your location
- Now Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following address-
- https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=” Here, Enter Your Secretariat Code“
- After pasting this addres on url or search bar You will get a PDF of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List.