Having a home is a blessing and in our country millions are still those which don’t make an effort to have their own homes. Most of the below poverty people in the country live in tents, roads and selters. The government of India has launched many home loan schemes in which citizens can have their own houses. One more is launched by the government of Assam for its citizens in the state the scheme is known as Aponar Apon Ghar home loan.Under the scheme the citizens of the state can own their houses on the subsidy basis from the government. In this article, we will learn about the application process for the scheme.
Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan
The government of Assam has come up with a scheme in which citizens can make their own homes in the state with the support of the government. If you want to fulfill your goal of purchasing your first home, then you should consider submitting an application for this program online. The government will provide a housing subsidy sum of 2.5 lakh rupees on loan amounts up to 40 lakhs. In addition to this, the interest subsidy amount provided by the government for government workers in accordance with this program is 3.5 percent. The maximum amount that may be borrowed under the Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme is 15 lakhs of rupees, and the loan duration that is offered is 20 years.
Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Overview
|Name of Scheme||Aponar Apon Ghar|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state of Assam|
Objective of Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan
The main objective of the scheme is to provide home loans to the citizens of the state in which they can buy houses in the state and the Assam housing market will grow faster with the help of the Home Loan Subsidy Scheme. All of the people who didn’t have enough money to build their own homes but were chosen for the program will get a subsidy. This will also help solve the problem of slums.
Benefits of Aponar Apon Ghar Home loan
- The main benefit of the scheme is to provide home loans so that each citizen can have their own home. Some other benefits of the scheme is as
- The government of Assam would provide a subsidy of up to Rs 2.5 lakhs.
- In addition, government personnel are eligible for an interest subsidy of 3.5%.
- This Assam Scheme offers loans with a 20-year term and a maximum of Rs. 15 lakhs for house loans.
- The applicant must get a mortgage loan from a state-owned scheduled commercial bank, a regional rural bank, or the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank.
- The candidate must reside in Assam permanently.
- The candidate should already possess a pucca home.
- The applicant should not have previously taken out a mortgage loan via any housing program.
- The applicant should not have any NPANon-Performing Assets status on any loan accounts they have opened.
- The loan should be authorised by the bank on April 1st, 2019. for a house loan of Rs. 5 lakh.
- Residence Proof of Assam State
- Aadhar Card/ Election Card
- Annual Income Certificate.
- Bank account details
- Loan Documents Related to Home Loan Amount
Registration Process of Aponar Apon Ghar Home loan
- The step by step process of registration for the Aponar Apon Ghar home loan is as
- First visit the official website of the scheme and load the homepage
- You must choose the “Search for the link of optionon the website’s main page. A new application form will then appear in front of you after that.
- You must fill out the entire application form with the requested data. After entering all the information, you have to click on the submit option
- You must submit any necessary documentation in addition to this.
- You will be successful in your application for the Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2022