Assam Janani Suraksha Yojana Apply Online, Benefits | NRHM Assam Janani Suraksha Yojana Online Registration, Eligibility, Documents Required
This scheme, introduced by the Honorable Prime Minister on 12 April 2005,is being implemented in all states and Union Territories UTs with an emphasis on Low Performing States.The National Health Mission is responsible for the Assam Janani Suraksha Yojana initiative,an intervention for healthy pregnancy.In this article we will give complete information regarding this yojana such as benefits,objectives,eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Assam Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
An initiative called the Janani Suraksha Yojana,part of the National Rural Health Mission,aims to increase the proportion of low-income pregnant women who give birth in hospitals,therefore reducing the rates of maternal and newborn death.The Yojana was established by the Honorable Prime Minister on 12th April 2005 and is currently being implemented in all states and UTs with a focus on those with low performance levels.The government-sponsored Assam Janani Suraksha Yojana combines financial assistance with pregnancy and postpartum care.
The JSY is a scheme that combines financial assistance with care for expectant women at various stages of pregnancy and is entirely sponsored by the central government.The success of the scheme will largely depend on the extension of institutional delivery to low-income households.The Yojana has acknowledged the ASHA or certified social health activist as an efficient conduit between the government and underprivileged expectant mothers in underperforming states.
Along with Assam,J&K and the other NE States,these states also include the eight EAG states.She is eligible to join this Yojana in order to offer the services anywhere an AWW,TBA or ASHAn like activist has been actively working toward this aim in one of the qualifying states or UTs.
Overview Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
|Name of Yojana
|Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
|The State Government of Assam
|Poor Pregnant Women
|To providing free medical facility to poor pregnant women
Objective for Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
The primary goal of this yojana is to increase the proportion of low-income pregnant women who give birth in hospitals, hence reducing the death rates of new moms and infants.
Benefits for Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
The Benefits for this yojana given below:
- The scheme caters to expectant mothers with modest incomes and offers a particular exemption to states with a low proportion of births occurring in hospitals or other healthcare facilities.
- The scheme advantages will be associated with antenatal appointments and hospital births.Although increased reimbursements will be linked to institutional delivery,beneficiaries will be encouraged to register with health professionals at sub centers/Anganwadis/primary health centres for at least three prenatal checkups,postnatal care and neonatal care.
- One strategy to lower maternal mortality is for doctors and nurses to encourage hospital births. BPL moms would receive financial assistance to give birth at hospitals.
- These states include Jammu and Kashmir,Bihar,Jharkhand,Madhya Pradesh,Chhattisgarh, Assam and Uttarakhand.
- While the remaining states have been granted the label of High Performing States, these states have been designated as Low Performing States.
- The ANC and institutional delivery components of ASHA kits are each worth Rs.300 in rural areas.
- Rs.200 for ANC and Rs.200 for institutional delivery are included in urban ASHA packages.
- A scheme recipient will also get compensation from the Family Welfare system if giving birth in a hospital is swiftly followed by a tubectomy or laparoscopy.
- The financial assistance must be provided as soon as possible since the plan targets poor women who are frequently in need of money,therefore whatever financial assistance is provided to the beneficiary will be done so swiftly and effectively.
- Each auxiliary nurse,midwife or health worker would get Rs.5,000 in advance from the financing authority with the approval to only pay qualifying beneficiaries.
Eligibility for the Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
The Eligibility Criteria for for this yojana is given below:
- Sub Centers,Primary Health Centers,Community Health Care Facilities Referral Units and general wards of district or state hospitals are all places where expectant women give birth.
- For HPS: Free birth control will be provided to all BPL/SC/ST women who give birth at a government health facility, such as a SC/PHC/CHC/FRU/general ward of a district or state hospital.
- BPL/SC/ST women enrolled in recognised private institutions for LPS/HPS.
Required Documents for Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank details
- Ration Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Janani Suraksha Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Delivery Certificate from the Hospital
Registration Procedure for the Janani Suraksha Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the JSY portal
- The home page will be open in front of you
- Click on the JSY located on the menu
- Select the Apply online button
- Click on the Download Application Form Online PDF option
- You must download the application form to your smartphone.
- Open the application form and take a printout of the application form
- Now fill in all the required details such as Name,Mobile Number,Address,State etc
- Attach the application form with the needed certifications and papers.
- Now take the application form and click on the Submit button
- Now grab the application and deliver it to the Women Health Care Center or Mako Anganwadi.