Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023:- The State Government of Assam has recently started various Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana in the education field.The Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal has launched a new scheme for each and every one of the girl’s students who performed extremely well on their most recent examination.All female students will get scooters as part of the Scheme. The Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is the name of In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the registration process as well as required documents for the scheme.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
To provide scooty to deserving female students the Assam State government has created the Pragati Bharti Scheme.Only deserving female students who received a first class pass on their Higher Secondary Examination for the year 2021 are eligible.Electric or gasoline scooters are available for the students to choose from.Scooty will assist in motivating ladies to pursue college degrees.Sarbananda Sonowal the chief minister of Assam State believes that education enables people to improve their personalities. He challenged the students to become creative thinkers in order to succeed in life.
- Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate
- Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram
- cmaaa assam gov in Login
- Shiksha Setu Asaam Portal
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme|
|Category||Assam Government schemes|
|Application Form||Will be available online for 2023|
|Language||প্রজ্ঞা ভারতী স্কুটি স্কিম|
|Scheme Launched by||The state government of Assam|
|Scheme Launched for||Government school pupils of Assam|
|Application form Date for 2023||20th Aug 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission for 2023||25th Aug 2023|
|The main objective of the scheme||To encourage and provide support to students financially in their education.|
|Benefits||Selected girls’ candidates will get the Scooty, and other benefits as well.|
Objective for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
The major goal of this scheme is to give all female students in Assam the necessary resources. The scheme will inspire females to seek further education and develop their independence.The variety of rewards offered by the scheme will entice students.
Benefits for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
- The Benefits for this scheme is given below:
- All recipients will get free textbooks, uniforms, and other school supplies from the Assam government.
- The Assam government has allocated Rs. 1000 to provide textbooks for 1 lakh children.
- Both undergraduate and graduate students will get textbook rewards of Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2,000.
- The Assam government would provide each student Rs. 1000 per month to help with mess fees.
- There will be a lump-sum education loan of Rs. 50,000 available.
- Scooters will be given to 20,000 deserving female students enrolled in the 12th grade.
- For the academic year 2020–2021, all admissions from the upper secondary level through the graduate level will be rendered completely free for all students.
- Additionally, this free entry will be available for courses including polytechnic, engineering and medical.
Launch Event & Benefits
- Launch Event: The state Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal announced the yojana for 22,000 female state residents who topped the Class 12th exam. Although, they’ve to follow two conditions
The Eligibility Criteria for for this scheme is given below:
- The Participant must be live in Assam state.
- The Participant must be a Female.
- The applicant must get the highest grade possible in the Assam State Class 12 Government School Examination.
- The participant should be studying in a government school in Assam state.
- The applicant Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- School ID
- 12th Class marksheet
- Undergraduate or Graduate marksheet
Registration Procedure for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
- Visit the Official website of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme.
- The homepage webpage will be loaded on your screen.
- On the homepage Click on the option Choice of Scooty.
- A new webpage will be shown on your screen.
- Enter the required details Such as: Enter your Roll Number,Registration number,Year of registration and contact details.
- Enter the Captcha code and Click on the Login button.
- This scheme only for those girls candidates who score at least 1st division in the 12th Class.
- You have take the print out of the application Form.
- the candidate will not be able to sell their scooter at least for three years.
- The cost of each scooter is between 50k to 55k.
- Department of Higher Education Helpdesk Email :-
- Department of Higher Education Address :-
Director of Higher Education, Assam