Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023-24 :- The State Government will promote dance and Sangeet competition under the Assam Sanskriti Mahasangram Scheme. This scheme is launched by Honorable Himanta Biswa Sarma,the Chief Minister of Assam, for the citizen of the state. Under this Scheme programme such as Rabindra Sangeet, Tribal Dance and Jyoti Sangeet etc. will be held on 25th October 2023. The grand finale will going to happen on 7th February, 2024 in the Guwahati City. Further in this article we will discuss about the Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023-24 in details including its Overview, Objectives, Key Highlights, Eligibility Criteria, Categories, Required Documents, how to Download Application form etc.
Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023-24
In this event the solo and the group competition will be held. The authorities of the event will select 20 types of song category. The winning prize of the grandcompetition will be distributed at Gram Panchayat, Ward level, District and at State level. The initiative has been created to promote the culture of Assam. If you are interested in this program and want to be a part of Singing or Dancing you must register yourself under the program which will be going to conduct on 25th October 2023.
Key Highlights of Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Sanskriti Mahasangram 2023|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Objective||To promote the cultural heritage of Assam|
|Benefits||More people will going to attract towards the cultural heritage of Assam|
|Eligibility Criteria||Citizens of Assam|
|Performance Date||25th October 2023|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister of Assam Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Beneficiaries||Candidates interested in singing and dancing|
|Rewards||Up to Rs 1 lakh|
Objectives of Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram
The objectives of the Scheme are as follows:
- Primary goal is to motivate those who are interested in performing cultural events.
- The goal of the program is to promote the state’s cultural heritage through Dance and Sangeet competitions.
- To provide proper benefits to each and every candidate and give them proper education on cultural event.
To be a part of this program, candidates must fall under the category which are as follows:
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Citizens should be good Singers or Dancers and should know about the music or dance forms of Assam culture.
- Individuals or Groups can participate under the Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023.
Sanskritik Mahasangram Competition Categories
There are two categories under the Sanskritik Mahasangram Competition which are given below:
Sangeet Category (Solo)
- Jyoti Sangeet
- Bishnu Rabha Sangeet
- Bhupendra Sangeet
- Rabindra Sangeet
Note- Duration of the song – 3 minutes.
Dance Category (Group of Max 15 participants)
- Bihu Dance
- Ethnic Dance
Note- Duration of the dance – 5 minutes.
|Online application starting date||October 21, 2023|
|Last date of application||October 10, 2023|
|Event Start Date||October 25, 2023|
|Grand Finale Event Date||February 07, 2024|
|1st Winner||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|2nd Winner||Rs. 75,000/-|
|3rd Winner||Rs. 50,000/-|
- Age Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Group Photo for Dance competition
- Training or Experience Certificate
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure for Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023-24
To Register for Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram please follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the Official Website of Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram.
- On homepage click on the link of the application form.
- Choose any one link as per your choice from the various categories.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Fill the form with all the required details including your Name, Post Office details, Age details, etc.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Finally, submit this form to your Gram Panchayat, Ward level, or Regional Development Office to complete the registration process.
Important Form Download