MHADA Lottery Result 2023 :- The MHADA has update its lottery website under which the board conducts lotteries across Maharashtra. Till now MHADA lottery 2023 has conducted the Pune MHADA lottery 2023, the MHADA Aurangabad lottery 2023, the Konkan MHADA lottery 2023 and the MHADA Mumbai lottery 2023. MHADA lottery is a lottery on housing units conducted by the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA). In this article we will discuss about this lottery in details including Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Process to check the MHADA Housing Lottery Result etc.
MHADA Lottery Result 2023
The Maharashtra government scheduled to build 30 million reasonable houses for the weaker segment of the society created by State Government authorities. With primary focus on providing affordable homes across the State of Maharashtra, the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has been a frontrunner of social housing. Although the authority essentially constructs tenements for the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Lower Income Group (LIG) categories, MHADA lottery homes are coming up for the Middle Income Group (MIG) and High Income Group (HIG) too.
Key Highlights of MHADA Lottery Result
|Name of the Article||MHADA Lottery|
|Name of the Department||Housing and Area Development Authority|
|Announced In||Maharashtra State|
|Launched for||People of the State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Government Housing Scheme|
Type of MHADA Lottery Result 2023
Here are some of the lottery types which are as follows:
- Mumbai Board MHADA Lottery 2020
- Pune Board MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020
- Nashik Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- MHADA Housing Scheme Konkan Board
- Nagpur Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- Amravati Board MHADA Housing Scheme
- MHADA Housing Scheme Draw For Aurangabad Board
Prices of House under MHADA Housing Scheme
|Category||Flats||Price of House|
|EWS||63||Under Rs. 20 Lakh|
|LIG||126||Rs. 20 Lakh – 30 Lakh|
|MIG||201||Rs. 35 Lakh – 60 Lakh|
|HIG||194||Rs. 60 Lakh – Rs. 5.8 Crore|
Some of the eligible conditions for the lottery scheme should be as follows:
- Age of the applicants should be above 18 years.
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Applicants with Income Rs. 25,001/- to Rs. 50,000/- can apply under the lower-income group (LIG) category, Rs. 50,001/- to Rs. 75,000/- can apply under the Middle-income group (MIG) category and Rs. 75,000/-and above can apply for flats under the High-income group (HIG) category.
- Aadhaar card
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Driving license
- PAN card
- School leaving certificate
- Voter ID card
Procedure to Check The MHADA Housing Lottery Results
Follow the below mentioned steps to check the lottery results:
- Visit the Official Website of Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra at https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/
- Select “Lottery Results” from the homepage.
- On another page select the “View” option.
- You must now click the “View” option once more using your plan code and category.
- The name of the winner and the flat number will be displayed on a new PDF page.
Procedure to Check The Refund Status of MHADA Lottery
If your name is not in the list among the lottery winners, your money will be returned to you. To check the refund status you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the Official Website of MHADA Lottery at https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/
- Under the lottery tab, select “post lottery”.
- You will land at the MHADA post-lottery system.
- Enter your login, application number and the year of the lottery event here.
- Then select the “Submit” box.
- You can view the progress of your refund status here.