Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme 2023 :- The West Bengal budget for 2023-24 includes the introduction of a new credit card for young people by the state government of West Bengal and Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. The state government urges young people who are unemployed to create businesses to build wealth and generate income. Additionally, the government seeks to create new employment possibilities in both urban and rural regions. You get every information regarding this bhabishyat credit card like benefits, objective, eligibility criteria, required documents and application procedure.
The Bhabishyat credit card will be available to West Bengal residents like you starting in 2023 for the first time in the last ten years. According to Mamata Banerjee’s main advisor Amit Mishra, the youth can receive up to Rs.5 lakh on their own to launch a new enterprise. According to West Bengal’s finance minister, this bank loan program will provide coverage for almost 2 lakh people.
Through this credit card, the government offers loans to small and medium sized business owners with an 85% loan guarantee and a 15% money guarantee. Approximately 2 lakh young people would be able to launch their businesses if this is successful, and they will also be able to create jobs for others in the businesses or industries they found. The application procedure for this credit card scheme will open on 1st April and officials will set up a special website where young people may submit their applications.
Highlight of Bhabishyat Credit Card 2023
Objective of Bhabishyat Credit Card 2023
The objective of the program is to provide qualified recipients a credit card so they may apply for loans for a variety of needs such as starting a new business, growing an existing one or taking care of other financial obligations.
Benefits of Bhabishyat Credit Card 2023
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- Under the Bhabishyat credit card scheme 2023, the government offers loans up to Rs.5 lakh.
- The program was unveiled in West Bengal’s 2023-24 budget.
- In the month of April, the online application procedure on the specific portal will begin.
- With a threshold of Rs.25,000, the government would subsidize margin money contributions up to 10% of project costs.
- The government spends about 350 crores on the scheme and the guarantee covers 15% of that amount.
Eligibility of Bhabishyat Credit Card 2023
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in India.
- The applicant who has lived in West Bengal during the previous 10 years.
- The age limit of 18 to 45 years.
- Only one person is eligible from one family.
The following is a list of the required documents of this portal:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Applicant Signature
- Voter ID Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Bhabishyat Credit Card 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the login button.
- Click on the Click Here to Register link.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form such as Name, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Click on the Register button.
- The OTP will be sent in your mobile number and complete the registration process.
Information Required to Submit During Bhabishyat Credit Card 2023 Application Form Fill Up
- Full Name.
- Father’s/Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Full Address for communication and project location
- Education Qualification
- Applicant Category
- Project Name
- Project Cost
- Co-operative Bank Name & Address
Offline Application Procedure of Bhabishyat Credit Card 2023
- The Duare Sarkar Camp provides the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the form and attach all the necessary documents.
- You have to submit the fully completed application to the closest Duare Sarkar Camp.
- No fee is required to submit the application form.