AP Card Prime 2.0 Registration 2023 :- Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has introduced a number of schemes to improve the lives of all state residents. This contributes to raising the resident’s level of living. so that the technology of issuing challans to register any property will serve as inspiration for the State Government’s Stamp and Registration Department. You get every detail regarding this Card Prime Software including its objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, AP Card Prime 2.0 Online Registration procedure.
New software for property registration in Andhra Pradesh was launched by Chief Minister Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy. In this age of technology, when changes are always being made, all jobs may be completed quickly and easily online. The government of Andhra Pradesh is pushing the department of registrations and stamps toward technology.
Property registration in Andhra Pradesh may be completed using the Card Prime Software without the hassle of stamp papers and signatures. Anyone can use the internet to prepare documents, issue challans and schedule appointments at sub registrar offices.
Overview of AP Card Prime Software 2023
Objective of AP Card Prime Software 2023
The primary goals of the scheme are to encourage individuals to use Card Prime Software online and to offer state residents a facility for online property registration.
Benefits of AP Card Prime Software 2023
The list of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The Andhra Pradesh government made this choice to update the stamp and registration department.
- People are able to save time with this software by having the paper created online.
- Depending on website activity, this process might be finished in one day or one hour.
- People can save time and effort with this new update for the property registration department.
- From card software, Hazel gets free stamp paper and signatures.
- These documents were all created online.
- You can schedule an appointment with the Sub Registrar’s office for property registration using the software.
Eligibility of AP Card Prime Software 2023
The list of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must reside in Andhra Pradesh.
The list of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Residence Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure of AP Card Prime 2.0 Software 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Prime option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- If you are already registered then enter your email, mobile number or aadhaar number and after verification of OTP and log in. Otherwise you have to click on New Registration.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Full Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number and click on send OTP button.
- You have to verify OTP and login to the portal.
- Now on the dashboard you have to select the Documents option and click on the New Documents option.
- You have to select the type of registration and also select the nature of documents.
- Now you have to select the sub registrar office where you want to register and fill the district and mandal.
- You have to enter consideration value and date of execution details.
- Now users can enter a link document if they add the executant and property details to the documents.
- User to add or edit executants/Mortgager/Donor and the claimant/Mortgagee/Donee and also users have to add representative.
- Select rural for agriculture land and select urban for a flat, house and a plot.
- You have to book a slot (Appointment) on available time after which you have to make an online payment and generate a check slip.
- If the user doesn’t have access to a PAN card they must create English or Telugu documents and download Form 60/61.
- Enter all the details and generate a 16 digit application ID number.
- You have to enter information that will be available at the SRO office for registration.
- All decisions are now in the hands of the SRO Officer who may ask the parties to make changes to the document’s details or reject or accept it.