Charan Paduka Yojana Application Form 2023 :- The Madhya Pradesh administration is introducing new government programs to help all segments of the state’s population. The Madhya Pradesh state government has launched the MP Charan Paduka Yojana. The beneficiaries of this scheme will be tendupatta collectors as well as siblings. The primary source of income for the villagers living in these distant places is the collecting and selling of minor forest products. In this article you get every information regarding this charan paduka yojana Apply Online including its objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits and application procedure.
Charan Paduka Yojana Application Form 2023
Shivraj Singh Chouhan the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh, has launched the MP Charan Paduka Yojana, The families of Madhya Pradesh’s Tendupatta collectors will profit from this scheme. When introducing the MP Charan Paduka Yojana Application Form 2023 under which the state government would give sarees, shoes and water bottles to the brothers and sisters who collect tendu leaves and promise that the program’s benefits will be distributed widely to the populace.
During the wet season, the sisters had to wade across the vast forests to gather tendu leaves. The government has offered to provide the sisters with umbrellas in exchange for this. Additionally, Rs 200 will be immediately deposited into a separate bank account to be used to purchase an umbrella.
Overview of MP Charan Paduka Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Charan Paduka Yojana Application Form 2023|
|Launched By||State Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Tendu Leaf Collector|
|Objective||Providing various goods to the Tendupatta collection siblings|
|Official Website||Not Available Yet|
Objective of Madhya Pradesh Charan Paduka Yojana Application Form 2023
Many residents of the state of Madhya Pradesh visit the forest areas to gather tendu leaves so they may start a business creating bidis. Such people’s economic circumstances are so precarious that they go barefoot across vast forests in search of tendu leaves. As a result, individuals may need to visit the hospital after being bitten by dangerous insects. Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the chief minister, launched the charan Paduka Yojana Registration to give these brothers and sisters items like shoes, sarees, umbrellas etc.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Charan Paduka Yojana
Some of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- On 26 July, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched the scheme for the brothers and sisters of tendu leaf collectors.
- The brothers will be given shoes and water bottles as part of this scheme. As a result, people won’t have to go barefoot in the forest to gather tendu leaves.
- Sisters who participate in the Charan Paduka Yojana Madhya Pradesh will get sarees, slippers and umbrellas.
- For the sisters to purchase an umbrella, financial aid in the amount of Rs.200 will be directly transferred into their bank account.
- Now, brothers and sisters who gather at Tendupatta won’t have to worry no matter what the weather is because of Charan Paduka Yojana MP 2023.
- This scheme will make it possible for brothers and sisters who go to vast forests to pick tendu leaves to receive financial support.
Some of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidate must be older than 18 years old.
- The sisters bank accounts should be connected to their Aadhaar cards as part of this scheme.
- Only siblings of Tendupatta collectors who reside in the forest will be qualified to benefit from this scheme.
List of materials given under Chief Minister Charan Paduka Scheme
water bottle etc
List of Items
- Rs 200
- Saree Shoes
- Water bottle
Some of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Being a Tendu Leaf Collector
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure Charan Paduka Yojana Application Form 2023
Charan Paduka Yojana Application Form Any Tendu Patta collector sibling who wants to register for this scheme and obtain the required supplies from the government must wait a little while. Because the government recently launched this scheme as well, information on how to apply for this program will be released by the government very soon.
MP Charan Paduka Yojana History
- Year 2005:- Launch of the scheme, in which only men were given a pair of shoes.
- Year 2008:- Women were also given a pair of shoes once in a year.
- Year 2013:- On the request of women, instead of shoes, a pair of slippers started being given.
- Year 2018:- Provision was made to give dhoti and water bottle along with a pair of shoes to the brothers and sarees were also given to the sisters along with chappals.