DDA Housing Scheme 2022 Online Application | Procedure to Do DDA Housing Scheme 2022 Registration at dda.org.in Online Flat Booking, Check Out DDA Draw Result and Application Status |
Having a house is a basic need of life. Millions of more people in the country not because of the food but because of not having a proper shelter to live. Thousands of them die because of sleeping on the road and some of them may die because of heavy rain, road accidents, floods and diseases. Now in the dehli the state government DDA Housing Scheme has launched an initiative in which citizens of the country can apply for housing facilities in the state with a cheap and affordable prices. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and application process of the scheme. DDA Housing Scheme Additionally we will also learn about how to check the draw result of the scheme.
DDA Housing Scheme 2022
The state government of Delhi has launched the initiative in the state in which the citizens can buy houses and plot as per their needs. On September 12th, 2022, this plan will become active. Under the plan. Over 8,500 flats are available for people to reserve in the community of Narela. The price range for EWS flats in Narela is between 8 and 12.5 lakh Indian rupees, whereas the price range for LIG apartments is between 18 and 22 lakh Indian rupees roughly.
Affordable Rental Housing SchemeE Shram Card Download
For an EWS flat, a booking deposit of Rs 10,000 is needed, while a LIG apartment requires a booking deposit of Rs 15,000. In the first phase, there will be no distributed allocation since there are three buildings, each with around 1,000 units, that are going to be available for booking.
Regarding the 13,000 apartments that were returned by their allottees in different projects around the city, the Delhi Development Authority DDA is going to begin selling these flats in accordance with the new housing policy beginning in the month of August. The principle of “first come, first serve” will govern the sale of these apartments.
DDA Housing Scheme 2022 Overview
|Name of Scheme||DDA Housing|
|Date of Launch||12th September 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the country|
Objective of DDA Housing scheme 2022
The main objective of the scheme is to provide the housing facilities in the state for the citizens of the country in which the citizens will be facilitated with the housing. The objective is not only to provide the housing facilities but also to grow the state economy.
Benefits of the DDA Housing Scheme 2022
- Some of the benefits of the DDA Housing Scheme is as
- So far, 12253 applications have been submitted. Only 12253 of the 22,179 users who registered on the platform actually paid the registration fee.
- Beginning in August 2022, the Delhi government will add 13000 units to the DDA’s new housing program.
- For those waiting in line for DDA’s special housing project, the Delhi Development Authority intends to host a minor drawing in September.
- 18000 apartments of various categories are available under this housing program in a number of sites, including Dwarka, Rohini, Jasola, Vasant Kunj, Paschim Vihar, and Narela.
Eligibility Criteria of the DDA Housing Scheme 2022
- The Criteria of eligibility for DDA Housing scheme is as
- Applicant should be citizen of the country and should be above 18 year old
- Only nationals without a wife, spouse, or dependents, including unmarried children, who do not possess a residential plot or flat/build-up with a carpet area above 67 sqm in Delhi, New Delhi, or Delhi cantonment may apply for the plan.
- Applicants may only apply once on their own or as a joint or co-applicant.
- Individual or combined income should not exceed 3 lakh per year, while family income should not exceed 10 lakh.
Booking Process for the DDA Housing Scheme 2022
- The step by step process of booking in the DDA Housing Scheme is as
- Applicant should visit the official website of the portal and load to the home page
- On the webpage, click “Login for Applicant.”
- Select the link for first-come, first-served apartments after checking in.
- Select the residence
- Online payments may be done during the 30-minute period that it is prohibited.
- The flat will be placed up for auction if payment is not received by the due date.
- Interested parties may apply online and pay the necessary deposit for the flat.
- The petitioner will then get a demand notice from the DDA. Under this, the allottee will have three months to make the whole amount.
- Upon full payment, DDA will issue a possession letter.
Payment procedure for the DDA Housing scheme 2022
- The step by step process to check the payment status of the DDA Housing Scheme is as
- Applicant should visit the official website of the portal and load to the homepage
- Now, choose the payment link on the main page.
- You will now be presented with a new page where you must click on “Online Payment for DDA Flats, Plot, Group.” Cooperative societies, illegal colonies, and real estate used for housing
- Then you must click on “Payment Status” and then type in your challan number.
- The next step is to choose “search.”
- Your computer’s screen will display the payment status.