The Government of India conducts a variety of schemes to provide students real world work experience. in order for students to gain experience in the workforce before entering the business sector. Students gain knowledge and confidence from internships. The Digital India Internship Scheme 2023 was only recently introduced by the Indian government. Students are given the opportunity to intern through this scheme. In this article we give information regarding this scheme like objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and applying procedure.
Digital India Internship Scheme 2023
The Digital India Internship Scheme has been launched by the ministry of electronics and information technology. As a part of this internship program, students will receive internships so they may obtain real world experience before entering the business sector. The availability of this internship allows students to gain knowledge and experience in a number of sectors. The duration of the course will be a minimum of two months and a maximum of three months. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology will create, execute and assess the Digital India Internship Scheme.
Students from all Indian universities may take part in this curriculum. In New Delhi, there are about 50 internship openings each year. The specific organisation would shortlist and choose the interns through in person or Skype interviews with a list of all chosen candidates being published online.
Overview Digital India Internship Scheme 2023
|Name||Digital India Internship Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Internship|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objective for Digital India Internship Scheme 2023
The main objective of the Digital India Internship Scheme is to provide internships to Indian students so they may obtain real world experience before entering the corporate world. The implementation of this curriculum will provide students with experience and exposure in a variety of sectors which will enhance their skills.
Benefits for Digital India Internship Scheme 2023
The Benefits for this scheme is given below:
- The scheme has been introduced by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Students will be given internship opportunities through the scheme so they may gain real world experience before entering the corporate sector.
- Internships in a variety of areas will be offered through this scheme.
- Students can improve their talents by participating in this internship and learning new things.
- This internship’s minimum term will be two months and its maximum term will be three months.
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology will be held accountable for developing, implementing, and reviewing this scheme.
- Through this scheme, 50 spots are granted each year.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must reside in India permanently.
- The student was enrolled at a reputable Indian university.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 60% in their most recent degree or certificate examination, and those enrolled in BE/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc Electronics, MCA, DoEACC B Level or the LLB programme are also eligible.
- Students who are in their last semester and graduate in the summer of 2021 are ineligible for internships.
- Students who graduated one year ago will be eligible.
- Only the domain of cyber law and the IT Act will be considered for internships for LLB students.
- Even if an applicant meets the minimum requirements listed above an internship is not guaranteed.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Certificate
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
- Email ID
Application Procedure of Digital India Internship Scheme 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- The homepage will open in front of you.
- Click on the About Meity
- Now you have to click on the Schemes and Services option
- You have to click on Schemes after that you have to click on Digital India Scheme 2023
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Apply for Internship option
- Click on Register option
- Enter your required details such as name, email ID, mobile number, password, state and captcha code
- Click on the Submit button
- You have to click on Apply for Services option
- Enter your Login ID, password and captcha code
- Click on Login button
- The application form will appear in front of you
- Enter all the required details in the application form
- Now you have upload all the necessary documents
- Click on the Submit button
- The procedure for submitting an application for the Digital India Internship Scheme would be finished