E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Online Portal Registration, Check Status @ esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
The Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department has launched the E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat for all of the state’s residents. The state government established this portal to help applicants from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Economically Backward Classes. Through this portal, state residents won’t need to visit various government offices to take advantage of the initiatives announced by the Gujarat government instead, they may profit from all of these initiatives while relaxing at home.In this article we give all information regarding this scheme such as benefits,objectives,required documents,eligibility criteria,registration procedure and status.
E Samaj Kalyan Portal 2023
The E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat The Government of Gujarat established Gujarat to assist members of the Scheduled Castes, Development Castes and Socially and Economically Backward Castes. The Gujarat government has introduced a number of government schemes that all state residents may take advantage of from the comfort of their own homes by using this portal. They won’t need to visit any government agencies to do this. From the convenience of their mobile device or laptop any citizen of the Gujarat state may apply for any government scheme at the official portal.
Such Gujarati residents who wish to apply for the Palak Mata Pita Yojana, the Awas Yojana, the Kunwar Bai Nu Mameru Yojana etc may do so online using this portal while relaxing at home.
Overview E Samaj Kalyan Portal 2023
|Portal Name||E Samaj Kalyan Portal|
|Launched By||By Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Citizens of Gujarat State|
|Objective||The main objective of this portal is to ensure economic recovery in rural and urban areas.|
|Benefits||Through this portal, the citizens of the state can get the benefits of all the schemes being launched by the Gujarat government sitting at home.|
|Category||Gujarat Government Schemes|
Objective for E Samaj Kalyan Portal 2023
The primary goal of 2022 is to guarantee economic changes in rural and urban regions, resulting in the empowerment and independence of all state people. All of the residents of the state of Gujarat may take advantage of the initiatives the Gujarat government is launching through this portal while remaining in their homes saving them both time and money.
Benefits for E Samaj Kalyan Portal 2023
The Benefits for this portal is given below:
- The minority community, socially and economically disadvantaged classes, physically and mentally handicapped people, SC and emerging castes are just a few of the sectors that stand to gain from the Portal.
- The Social Welfare Department Is Involved In several of the Initiatives launched by the Gujarat Government.The Portal include Gujarat Safai Kamdar Vikas Nigam, Developmental Caste Welfare Director, Social Defense Director and SC Welfare Director.
The Eligibility Criteria for for this portal given below:
- The applicant must reside in Gujarat state permanently
- Low-income, SC/ST and backward-class people
The documents needed for this portal is given below:
- The applicant Passport Size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- SC Caste Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Bank statement
- Domicile Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Bank passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
Registration Procedure for E Samaj Kalyan Portal 2023
- First you have to visit the official website on the E Samaj Kalyan Portal
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to click on the Register Here option
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Enter all the required details such as name,gender,aadhar card,caste,date of birth etc
- Click on the Register option
- Now you have to click on the option registration for NGO users, besides the NGO opinion
- Enter all the required information and click on the Register option after this registration process will be completed
- You have to login to the portal by entering User ID,password and captcha code
- Click on the Login button
- You have select the scheme under which you want to apply
- You can apply online under that scheme
Procedure to View Application Status Under E Samaj Kalyan Portal
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you
- Now you have click on the option of Your Application Status.
- After that a new page will be open in front of you.
- On this page you have enter the details of application number and date of birth etc
- the application status will be displayed in front of you. By following this process you can check the status