E Shram Card Balance Check Status Online at eshram.gov.in | E Shram Card Rupees Check in Your Account Direct Link
The government of India has launched hundreds of schemes for the poor and needy citizens of the country in order to provide support to these citizens. The government has launched a E Shram Card scheme in which the labour sector in the country will be supported by the government. The scheme remains successful in the country and the government has introduced a Balance check for process to the labourers in the country in which they can check their bances. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about how to check the E Shram Card Balance 2022.
E Shram Card Download
E Shram Card Balance 2022
E Shram Card Balance Check is an additional service launched by the Indian government. The qualified workers who have signed up on the e-shram portal will get a payment from the national government in the amount of Rs 1,000. Under the scheme more than 10 crore labour citizens are registered in the country and waiting for the first instalment of the scheme.
The scheme is launched by the central government of the country under the ministry of labour and employment with an objective to provide financial support to the labour and unorganised workers. The various workers eligible under the scheme are as Magnified, Rickshaw Puller, Driver,Leather Worker, Labour, Domestic Worker, Barber, Fruit and Vegetable Seller, Workers in Construction Area, Sewers, Laundry, Cobbler, Domestic Servants, Petty Shop, Farm Labourers, MGNREGA Workers, CSC Centre Director, ASHA Worker and other workers.
E Shram Card Overview
|Name of Scheme||E Shram Card|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Labour and Unorginised Workers|
Objective of E Shram Card Balance 2022
The E Shram service is an online service for the labourers of the country and they need not have to move to a government department. The main objective of the E Shram Card Balance is to provide facilities to the labourers to check their Card Balance at their homes.
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Rs 1000 Release Date
Benefits of E Shram Card Balance 2022
- The facility of online balance check is the first step of the government after launching the scheme. Some benefits of the scheme is as
- With the help of this the labourers can check their balance of the card through the online portal in which they need not to visit the government department.
- Under the scheme, workers will be given a 12-digit unique code that will allow them to take advantage of other schemes, and their children will be eligible for various scholarship programs throughout the country.
- The Criteria for Eligibility for the balance check process is as
- The applicant should be a citizen of the country and should be previously registered under the portal of the scheme.
Procedure for E Shram Card Balance 2022
- The step by step process to check the balance in the E Shram Card 2022 is as
- The registered applicant need to visit the official website of the scheme and load to the home page
- The webpage includes a link to check the beneficiary status of your E Aadhar Card.
- On a new page, insert the information for your UAN, Aadhar, or labor card numbers.
- You must now choose the “Submit” option before you can view the status of the E Shram Card Rupees Check.
Procedure for E Shram Card Balance 2022 By Message
- The government also makes available the balance check facility through the messaging process. which is more simple and useful for the unskilled and uneducated labourers of the country.
- The applicant need to first link the mobile number with the bank account number
- To double-check your account details, you must now bring your passbook to each of the financial institutions where you hold accounts.
- After that, you may print a copy of your passbook to confirm the Rs. 1000 credit.
- Applicants can also open a personal net banking account to check their available credit.