How to Download E Shram Card Online @ eshram.gov.in | E Shram Card Download by UAN Number |E Shram Card Download PDF Online
Many of us are already know that the Central Government has launched various schemes and portals in order to make a development socially and economically in labours who work in unorganised sector in the country. The central government has launched another initiative which is called E Shram Card Download. With the help of this card workers will get benefited with assistance and many other benefits also. And after applying you can download it from the official website. In this article you will get all the details regarding this E Shram Card initiative, the procedure to apply, eligibility criteria, features, benefits and many other details are given below, kindly read it consciously till the end.
E Shram Card Download
The Central Authorities has launched an online service for beneficiaries and applicants called E Shram Card Download. This online service allows workers in unorganized industries to download their who are beneficiaries of the scheme administered by the central government’s Department of Labor and Employment. In order to receive this financial support provided by the central government, candidates must have their job card, which they can download now using the eshram.gov official website.Financial Assistance is provided to all workers in the country’s unorganized sector after they have enrolled or registered in the program.
Key Highlights of E Shram Card Download
|Article About||E Shram Card Download|
|Launched By||By Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Workers and Laborers of Unorganized Sector|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||To Provide Pension and Insurance Facilities to the Workers of the Unorganized Sectors|
|Benefits||Online Facility to Download E Shram Card|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
E Shram Card Download Objectives
This online service is an integral part of the E Shram Card initiative, which makes it easier for beneficiary unorganized workers to obtain a copy of the Shram Card through the official website. E Shram Card Download is a kind of online service launched by the Indian Ministry of Labor and Employment whose main objective is to allow the beneficiaries of the central government operated to their saving you time and money Beneficiary workers may want to download this card for a variety of reasons such as: Loss of the employees, recently completed registration process, errors in the employee’s personal data on the card.
Features and Benefits of E Shram Card Download
- Applicants can download their Shram card via their mobile phones and laptops by logging into the Indian Ministry of Labor and Employment official website.
- This online facility allows eligible workers in the unorganized sector to download their card.
- After applicants register for the e-Shram card Download they can use this online service from their home to get their card
- Recipients may wish to card for many reasons such as: Before hiring employees, many companies check in their contracts whether the applicant has an e-work card or not.
- This Shram card number is a unique number like Aadhar card which is a 12 digit Number
- The 12-digit number on this card makes the unorganized sector workers unique, allowing the government to offer them more benefits.
- To take advantage of the benefits available under the E-Shram map download service launched by the Government of India. First, review the eligibility criteria listed below.
- E Shram card download requires candidates to be permanent citizens of India.
- Required for candidates registering as employed workers in the Shramik program.
- To download the under this initiative, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 59.
- The applicant’s Aadhar card must be linked to their bank account to the E Shram card.
- Applicants need a registered mobile phone number to receive OTP for registration purposes.
Steps to Download E Shram Card by Fingerprint
- In Order to Shram Card Download by Fingerprint then you must have to follow the steps below.
- You must first visit the nearest CSC Common Service Center.
- After that you need to enter your mobile number and Adhaar number.
- Now you need to put your finger on the fingerprint option shown on the device.
- After that, the E Shram Card PDF file will be downloaded on your device.
- After that, you need to click on the option to send to your phone.
- Also you can talk to the person in the CSC center to send the E-Shram card to your WhatsApp or email.
- The people at the CSC center will send that card to your phone and charge you a very small fee for this work.
E Shram Card Download By Aadhar and Mobile
If you want to E Shram Card through Mobile and Aadhar Card then you must have to follow the steps below.
- First you need to go to the official website of the Indian Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- Now the homepage of the official website will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click on the “REGISTER for eShram” option.
- After this a new window page will be opened
- You must now enter all the required information requested on this new page, such as: Your mobile phone number and the details of the Captcha code associated with the account.
- You will then receive an OTP on your cell phone number.
- Now you need to enter this OTP in the provided OTP field to verify it.
- After that click on Send button to continue.
- Now You’ll be redirected to a new page window.
- This new page will require you to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Your Aadhar card should already be registered to the E Shram card.
- After entering the Aadhaar number you will immediately receive an Aadhaar OTP to the phone number linked to your Aadhaar card.
- After that, you need to verify the received Aadhaar OTP by typing it in the OTP field.
- Now a new page will opens on your screen.
- On this new page, you need to click on the “Download UAN Card” option from the two options given.
- Your card will now open in front of you in PDF format for you to download.
E-Shram Card Status before Downloading
- Interested citizens of the country who want to download the labor card, then they have to follow some steps.
- Because it will be seen by you whether you have done your payment or not.
- You can also see the download option after checking the status of your labor card after checking the status.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of E Shram Portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you have to click on the option on the link “Login with labor card”.
- It is easy as your e-Shram card is already linked with your phone number.
- To download this process, you will be asked for your mobile number which will be linked to your account.
- You have to enter your mobile number, and then you will get an OTP, which you have to enter.
- After signing in, click on the dashboard that says “Check Card Status” to see how your card is doing.
- On this page, you will now have to confirm all the pictures whether you have paid for the payment or not.
Procedure to Download e-Shram Card with Photo
- The applicant has to first go to the Google Play Store of his Android mobile phone.
- Now you have to search E Shram Card in the search bar here.
- You have to click on the link at the top.
- Now you have to click on Register on Ashram option, after that you have to verify OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After this, you will now verify with OTP by entering your Aadhar card number.
- After this, the e-shram card will be downloaded in front of you.
- You have to click on this option, in this way you can download e shram card with photo.
e-shram Pension Amount 2022
|Deposit Amount||Government Deposit Amount||Pension Amount under E Shram Card|
|Rs 50-100 per Month||Rs 100||Rs 3000/- Per Month|
E Shram Card Download FAQ’s
What is e-Shram Card?
A card will be provided by the Central Government to the country’s Ministry of Labor and Employment to the candidates registering for e-Shram with their Unique Identification Number (UAN) which will be similar to the Aadhaar number.
Who could submit an E-Shram Card application?
This labor card is available by the central government to all the citizens of the country who work in the unorganized sector, including agricultural labourers, street vendors, migrant workers, rickshaw drivers, barbers, vegetable and fruit vendors, migrant workers and many other citizens. is included. who will complete this process.