EPF Claim Status 2023 | PF Claim Status Check Online EPFO, APP

EPF Claim Status :- Many young and inexperienced workers might not know what is but today we’ll explain how to get your EPF Claim Status 2023. To start, we like to explain that EPF is a system that allows employees to withdraw money they’ve accumulated over the course of their employment in exceptional circumstances. This article will explain the various EPF Claim Status 2023 however account holders must first understand how and when they may verify the prerequisites for an claim.

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin 

EPF Claim Status 2023

Employees’ Provident Fund or EPF is a government initiative designed to encourage saving among employees. Employers and workers are required to each contribute 12% of the employee’s base salary and dearness allowance to their respective EPF accounts each month. Upon the employee’s retirement, this accrued corpus can be withdrawn and earns an interest rate of 8.5 percent. Nonetheless, under specific circumstances and in the event of an emergency, employees also have the option of withdrawing their EPF corpus before retirement.

EPF Claim Status

EPF Claim Status 2023 Overview

Name Of ArticleEPF Claim Status 2023
EPF Claim StatusClick Here
CategoryHow To Guide
Official Websitehttps://www.epfindia.gov.in/

Objective for EPF Claim Status 2023

The primary goals of Employees must first submit a request to the EPFO about the withdrawal of funds from their EPF account in order to check the status of an EPF claim.

Benefits for EPF Claim Status 2023

Workers can also verify the progress of their claims by calling the toll-free number 011-22901406 from their registered mobile phone. Individuals will get an SMS on their registered cellphone number with information regarding the status of their PF claim when the call is automatically stopped.

Procedure to Check through SMS


Eligibility Criteria

  • If the retiree is older than 55, they are eligible to collect 100% of the EPF corpus. Early retirement is not eligible for the entire sum to be claimed.
  • If a person is 54 years old, they are eligible to receive 90% of the EPF amount one year prior to retirement.
  • When unemployed, one can transfer 75% of the money to their EPF account, and when they find work again, they can transfer the remaining 25% to their new EPF account.
  • After two months of unemployment, a person may claim 100% of their EPF funds.

Required Documents

  • The applicant Aadhaar Card
  • Pan Card
  • Voter ID
  • Cancelled Bank Cheque

How to Track EPF Claims by SMS or Missed Call

  • By texting EPFOHO UAN LAN, where LAN stands for Language and might be HIN for Hindi or ENG for English, to 7738299899 from your registered phone, you can find out There are ten languages available.
  • You may also dial 011-22901406 to make a missed call from the cell number you registered with UAN. As the call would be disconnected after two rings, the employee would not be charged. On the registered cellphone number, an SMS containing the claim’s specifics will be delivered.

Check through by Umang App

  • You have to open Umang App and search for EPFO
  • Select the Employee Centric Services from the options available
  • Select the Track Claim option
  • Enter your UAN and click on Get OTP
  • Enter the OTP and click on the Login button
  • Any assertions made about the UAN will be displayed. For each claim made thus far tracking ID, claim type, date the claim was raised and the claim status are all listed

Leave a Comment