Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat :- The Gujarat government launched the Gay Sahay programme to empower and make the state’s farmers independent. This will be used to assist the state’s farmers in their agricultural efforts and boost output. In this article you get every information regarding this is a Gujarat Gay Sahay Yojana such as objective, required documents and how to apply for this scheme as well as how to benefit from it.
Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
The state government of Gujarat launched a scheme named as Cow Sahay Yojana. The farmers receive advantages from this. To increase productivity at a lower cost than natural farming, this programme encourages all farmers to use native cows in their natural farming practises. The government also offers financial aid to qualifying farmers who practise natural farming in order to provide them with the scheme’s benefits.
The beneficiaries bank accounts get this aid payment directly. By being motivated by this, farmers will be able to employ cow dung and urine for organic farming, low cost crop growth and increased crop yield, raising their standard of life and increasing their revenue.
Overview of Gujarat Gay Sahay Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Gay Sahay Yojana|
|Introduced by||Government of Gujarat|
|Assistance||Help natural-based farmers that raise indigenous cows|
|Objective||To promote Natural Farming|
Objective for Gujarat Gay Sahay Yojana 2023
The main goal of this programme is to use fewer synthetic fertilisers and more manure. Application of manure in agriculture will increase soil fertility and encourage crop development. maximising output while minimising costs. Farmer improvement will be aided by this approach.
Benefits for Gujarat Gay Sahay Yojana 2023
The benefits for this scheme given below:
- For the benefit of the state’s farmers the Gujarat government launched the Gai Sahay Yojana.
- All farmers that practise natural farming using local cows will get financial assistance from the government as part of the programme.
- The beneficiaries will get this aid through DBT which will be credited to their accounts.
- The plan calls for following the cow and checking on its survival every three months.
- The recipient must provide the certificate of practising natural farming to the village servant before receiving their quarterly payment.
- The state’s farmers would be encouraged to practise natural farming under this scheme.
- By implementing this scheme, the number of native cows will be preserved.
- The proposed programme will benefit farmers more while costing less.
- Natural farming will increase the yield of farmland.
- This scheme will result in more proof of production. Applications will only be accepted online if they are to benefit from the programme.
The eligibility criteria for this scheme given below:
- The candidate must be a farmer.
- The applicant must be a resident of Gujarat.
- The farmer must own a cow with an identifying tag that is native to the area.
- A history of land or forest rights should be available for the beneficiary farmer.
- Utilising cow dung and urine, the farmer ought to practise organic farming.
- The farmer needs to have acquired instruction in natural agriculture from expert teachers.
The documents needed for this scheme given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Details
- Cow identification
- 8-A Copy
- Consent form of the other account holder if the owner of the land is joint
- Cancellation check if bank passbook is not there.
Applying Procedure for Gujarat Gay Sahay Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Schemes option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the plan or scheme you want to enroll for.
- Click on the register button.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details.
- Click on the register button to get registered.
- Log in to your registered account following a successful registration.
- Click on the Apply button.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as personal details, bank details, ration card details, land details etc.
- You have to upload all the required documents.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the submit button.