Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023 :- popularly known as insurance for Toddy Tapper people is a new beneficial programme of Telangana State Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao has introduced for Telangana citizens. In order for them to take advantage of the programme that the state government has provided, we have thus come to provide all the information. Read the to get important information regarding this Telangana Geetha Karmikula Bima such as objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and applying procedure.
Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023
The government developed this Scheme 2023 to give individuals options for assistance. The recipients, who will come from the socioeconomic classes with the lowest economic mobility will receive insurance coverage. People from the economically underprivileged part of society are especially in need of insurance since they are more likely to experience numerous accidents. In the event of an accident or other illness the persons would receive insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs allowing them to carry on with their lives without worrying about the family they will leave behind. This is a really prominent programme that the government organisation has put out to help people enhance their quality of life.
Overview of Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023
|Name of the article||Geetha Karmikula Bima|
|Initiated By||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Toddy Tappers of the state.|
|Aim||To provide financial help to Toddy Tappers of the state.|
|Benefits||To provide life insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Website||Will be updated soon|
Objective for Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023
A sum of insurance money in the amount of Rs. 5 lakhs will be instantly transferred into the bank accounts of the respective family members if a toddy tapper mistakenly passes away while picking toddy from palm trees in the fields.
Benefits for Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023
The benefits for this scheme is given below:
- Since many families lack insurance, this programme will offer insurance to all families from the economically underprivileged segment of society.
- Through the establishment of this scheme, persons from the economically underprivileged segment of society would get lifestyle adjustments.
- In the event that the family’s primary provider passes away, financial rewards will be given to the whole family.
- People won’t have to worry about their lack of insurance in order to maintain their current standard of living.
- In the event of a death in the family, financial advantages will be given to the family members so they may carry on with their lives without having to worry about financial discrepancies.
- Through this programme, the insurance payout would be made within a week if the government were to delay paying Ex-gratia to the relatives of the victims.
- The paddy stocks that had come into contact with rainfall would be purchased by the State government.
- They would pay the same amount as for dry paddy and purchase the wet paddy down to the last grain.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The candidate must live in Telangana state permanently.
- The candidate must come from a social group that is economically underprivileged.
- A toddy tapper must be the applicant.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Details
- Death Certificate of the Victim
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure for the Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023
K Chandrasekhar Rao, the chief minister of Telangana, recently unveiled the Geetha Karmikula Bima. Although the government has not yet done so, it will soon establish the official website for this. As soon as there is a new update on this proposal, we will revise this post.