Gujarat Ration Card List Village Wise | NFSA Gujarat Ration Card List Online Check at dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in | Download Ration Card List 2022 | Gujarat Ration Card New Beneficiary List
Ration card is one of the most important documents of all residents of India. The concerned authorities of Gujarat State has announced that they are receiving applications for ration card. In this article we are going to share with you the detailed procedure of applying for a ration card. Through this article you will get a step by step guide by which you can also check the Gujarat Ration Card list for the ration card in the year 2022.
Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
We all know that ration card is how a important documents in our daily life. Through this ration card, the citizens of India can get food products at a very less price as compared to market so that they can continue their daily life without the worry of bad financial condition. Through this card the availability of food at very less price id made for all of the people who are below the poverty line. There is different type of ration card available for different types of people as per their income criteria.
The state government of Gujarat is giving Free Food Grains or Free Ration under Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana to the ration card holders. State government of Gujarat is covering 3.25 Cr beneficiaries under this scheme. All guidelines regarding this scheme has been launched by the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Government of Gujarat.
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana Benefits
- During this Covid-19 pandemic situation all migrant will get free ration.
- Citizens who has BPL ration card will get Rs. 1000/- in their bank account.
- For the BPL families electricity charges will be reduced to Rs. 1.50/- for 50 units.
- Fixed electricity charges for small industries, factories and MSMES have been waived off since April 2020.
Rs. 30 to 35 crore has been allotted for gaushalas and cattle ponds.
Benefits Of Gujarat Ration Card
The main benefits of this ration card is that poor citizen of state will get food products at very less price so that they can continue their daily life without any worry of their bad financial conditions. A portal has been created to continue the processes of ration cards such as distribution, displaying the beneficiary list of the ration card etc. In this era of digital evolution many things are possible while you are sitting in your home. In India this ration card is a very important documents of everyone’s life.
Details Of The Gujrat Ration Card Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Ration Card|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Gujarat state|
|Objective||Distribution of ration cards|
To apply for this Gujarat Ration Card there is some simple eligibility criteria given below:-
- First the applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- The applicant must not have an already active ration card’
- A person can only apply for ration card when his or her old ration card is expired or stolen.
- Newlyweds are also eligible for ration card then can also apply for the ration card.
There is some important documents required to apply for the ration card in Gujarat State. The list of important documents required to apply for ration card is given below:-
- copy of Voter/Election Card
- copy of PAN Card.
- A copy of Driving License.
- A copy of Passport.
- Any Government document with citizen photo.
- Government Photo ID or service photo ID issued by PSU.
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution .
- A copy of the Aadhaar card or in case of slums election card required.
this Ration Card the residence proof is reqired,the below mentioned documents can be submitted as residence proof:-
- A copy of Voter card or Election Card.
- copy of Electricity Bill can be given.
- copy of Telephone Bill can be given
- copy of Driving License
- Recent 3 month water bill.
- A valid copy of Passport.
- A copy of first Page of Bank Pass-Book or Cancelled Cheque.
- Post Office Account Passbook/Statement
- A valid copy of property card is also required.
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Receipt of property tax.
- In the case of ownership Aakhani Petrak .
- The consent of the building and evidence of property ownership (in case of a lease rental agreements).
Application Procedure of Gujarat Ration Card
- If you want to apply for the Gujarat State ration card then you have to follow procedures given below:-
- First, you have to visit the official website given here
- When you land on the homepage, you have to click click on the “Revenue” tab.
- After that you have to click on the “More” option from the dropdown list.
- Under Online Services, you have to click on the “Application for new ration card” icon.
Or click on the direct link
- Then you have to click on “Download Form” if you want to submit it offline.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link for online submission.
- Register yourself if you havn’t registered yourself already.
- Then you have to log in through your credentials.
- After that you will see the Ration card application form will appear on your screen.
- Then you have to fill in all the required details carefully.
- Finally you have to click on the “Submit” button.
Procedure of how to Download Gujarat Ration Card App
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Then you have to enter Gujarat ration card in the search box.
- After that, you have to click on search option.
- Then you will see that a list will be displayed in front of you.
- You have to click on the topmost option.
- Then you have to click on install button.
- the app will be installed in your mobile.
1 thought on “Ration Card Gujarat Online Check 2022, Beneficiaries Name List”