Get Details about MP Scholarship Portal 2.0, Check MP Scholarship Registration Process, E KYC Status, Type of Scholarship and Track Status
Every state in the country has its own scholarship schemes and each state has its own unique portal and process of application for the scholarship. Millions of students in the country are benefiting from these scholarships from their state governments. The state government of Madhya Pradesh also provides benefits to its students through a special portal known as the MP Scholarship Portal. Under the portal, different schemes are available for different education sectors in the state. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and EKYC process of the portal. Additionally, we will also learn about the Application Process & Status process in the Portal
MP Scholarship Portal 2022
The Madhya Pradesh State Government has launched an official portal in the state that will benefit students. Through the portal, students can avail different scholarships available on the portal. The government provides various implementations in the portal from which students will benefit, and fake applications will be disqualified, and scholarships will be provided to qualified students.
- The various Scholarships available in the MP Scholarship Portal is as
- Mukhya Mantri Jankalyan
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- The Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi
MP Scholarship Portal Overview
|Name of Scholarship||Madhya Pradesh Scholarship|
|Launched by||State Government of MP|
Objective of MP Scholarship Portal
The main objective of the MP Scholarship is to provide financial aid and support to the students of the state in which they can avail their higher education as per their requirements and needs.
Benefits of MP Scholarship Portal
- The main benefit of the scholarship is to provide financial aid to the students of Madhya Pradesh. Some other benefits of the scheme is as
- The portal provides the digital facilities and students can register themselves through online
- All the documents need to be uploaded on the portal and do not need to be submitted separately to the departments.
- Each available scholarship in the portal has its unique application process applicants should
- Follow the instructions carefully to take advantage.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Scholarship Portal
- The Criteria for Eligibility for the Scholarship is as
- The applicant should be the citizen of Madhya Pradesh
- The Applicant should be studying in the state of Madhya Pradesh
Documents Required for the MP Scholarship Portal
Some important documents required for the MP Scholarship is as
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Last year Marks Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
Application Process for the MP Scholarship Portal
- The step by step process of application for the scholarship in the Madhya Pradesh is as
- Applicant need to visit the official portal of MP Scholarship and reach to the home page
- Click on new registration in the portal
- Read the registration details carefully
- Submit your details like your name, parentage, address, Dob, mobile number and email etc.
- Now click on the submit button and a username and password will be issued to you for further use.
Process to check Application Status in MP Scholarship Portal
- The steps to check the application status in the portal is as
- Visit the official website of the portal and load to the homepage
- On the homepage of the portal under track application Status with in students corner will be available
- Click on the available status check scholarship in the list
- Now submit your application id and academic year
- Now your application Status will be displayed
EKYC Process in MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- In order to make the portal effective and faster, the government of Madhya Pradesh has upgraded the portal to version 2.0, which is faster and more readable for the students. The government also introduces the EKYC process in the new version of the portal in which fake and irrelevant applications will be disqualified from the portal. The step by step process of EKYC in the portal is as
- Applicant need to visit the official Portal version 2.0 and load to the homepage
- Currently, on the official portal’s main page, you will see E-KYC Option for Aadhaar Verification
- Enter the Following Information by Clicking on the Option: Applicant ID,Number on an Aadhaar Card
- born on date
- Code Captcha
- Click the Submit button at the final stage of the Scholarship E- KYC Process.