Gujarat Property Registration Online at garvi.gujarat.gov.in, Stamp Duty and Registration Charges in Gujarat 2022-23, Deed Details, Documents Required, Registration Fee
In the state of Gujarat, the Department of Registration is in charge of handling property registration. The services that are connected to property such as document registration and encumbrance certificate issuance are handled by the Department of Registration.The registration or transfer of property in Gujarat is overseen by the Inspector General of Registration Government of Gujarat.We will cover all aspects of Gujarat Property Registration in this post,including its benefits, eligibility,documents and application procedure.
Gujarat Property Registration
The Registration Act of 1908 governs registration in India. When you purchase a home, business or piece of land, registering your immovable property should be your first priority since it gives you the legal right to conduct any transaction. Only after registering the property in his name does a person have the legal right to the property.In Gujarat property registration is under the jurisdiction of the Department of Registration.
It varies from state to state because registration costs and stamp duties are not the same across all of India. The agreement value or the market value is used to calculate the stamp duty which might differ from property to property and location to location. Other expenses include document preparation costs and executive commission fees.
Overview Gujarat Property Registration
|Name of Scheme||Gujarat Property Registration|
|Launched By||State Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Objective||To registered the property|
Objective for Gujarat Property Registration
The primary goal of registration is to keep track of property ownership.to guarantee the avoidance of fraud, the preservation of evidence and the transfer of ownership.The paperwork will keep an up to date public record by registering property.Once a document is registered with the appropriate agency it becomes a permanent public record.Anyone may view the public records for registration.
Benefits for Gujarat Property Registration
The Benefits for this scheme given below:
- At the moment the property is registered, the buyer is obliged to pay the stamp duty and registration costs.
- For qualifying investors’ payment of stamp duty and registration costs, the Gujarat government would accept up to a 100% rebate and reduction.
- Eligibility Criteria for the Gujarat Property Registration
- The Eligibility Criteria for for this scheme is given below:
- Those who landed in their names
- the legitimate heirs of a decreased landowner
- a power of attorney or an authorised signatory
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Aadhar Card
- Proofs of the ownership right of the property
- Input Sheet It should contain the details of the document with the signature of concerned parties. Owner and Buyer
- Application form No. 1 If the documents are covered under section 32-A of the Gujarat Stamp Act, 1958 to determine the market value of the property.
- Proofs of the identity of executing and claiming parties and witnesses.
- An original and true copy of the instrument of power of attorney,if the document is signed or presented using it.
Online Procedure for Gujarat Property Registration
- First you have to visit the Official website
- The homepage will be appear on your screen.
- You have to select the Model Draft option
- A new web page will be shown on your screen
- You need to download the required draft
- Fill all the required details and attach the required details
- Now go to the homepage and select Pubic data entry option
- A new page will be shown on your screen .
- Read all the instruction carefully and click on the I Agree option and the Pre Registration Data Entry tab will be enabled then click on that for processing further
- You have to complete the page prompt for the Start Registration new data entry session and Click the Submit Registration details.
- A new page will be appeared on your screen
- You have to complete the following sessions such as Presentation step 1,Party details,Payments Status.
- After a successful payment the user gets an e-challan copy by click on the Print details e-challan option
- The user will receive a 13-digit data input number. Print a copy of the electronic Challan for your records.
Offline Procedure for Gujarat Property Registration
- The Sub-Registrar Office is where applicants must go to verify the registration date.
- Purchase stamp paper for land registration in accordance with the calculated land value.
- Based on the government value for the specified area, the land valuation will be determined.
- The buyer, seller and witnesses must appear at the registrar’s office on the designated day and wait in line.
- When it is their turn, kindly proceed according to the authorities’ instructions.
- Please provide your original ID and the DD for the specified amount to be paid to the vendor before the registrar.
- The registrar will sign the appropriate order after personally confirming the information.
- To complete the registration, the buyer, seller and witness must all sign the registry in the designated locations on the document.
- Finally, to register a property, personally deliver a 13 digit data entry number, a printout of the Report and any necessary supporting documentation to the Sub Registrar Office on the specified date and time as indicated on your acknowledgment slip and then follow the appropriate legal procedures.