HBH New Scheme | Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2022 | hbh.gov.in Login | Haryana Housing Board BPL/EWS, LIG, MIG Flats E-Auction
To live a life freely three things are important for that House, Food and clothes. The government of haryana has launched a scheme in which a basic requirement of a life will be provided. Under the scheme not only a single individual will be benefited but also his family will be benefited. The scheme is known as Haryana Housing Board scheme 2022. Under the scheme housing facilities will be granted to the citizens of haryana. In this article, we will learn briefly about the scheme and also go through the registration process of the scheme. Additionally, we will also go through the overview of the scheme.
Brief About Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2022
The Haryana State Government launched a Housing Scheme for socially and financially more vulnerable groups, focus pay groups, low compensation groups, major group pay groups, and persons living below the poverty line. The board built 95,969 homes across various categories, of which 72,044 were used for BPL/EWS/LIG arrangements.
Under the scheme, the main aim of the scheme is to provide housing facilities to the citizens of the state which belong to the lower category and cannot effort to build a house. Previous to the scheme thousands of citizens benefited from the scheme and the scheme remains successful in the state and continuously the government is providing the scheme to the citizens of the state.
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2022 Overview
|Name of Scheme
|Haryana Housing Board New Scheme
|State Government of Haryana
|Haryana Housing Board
|Citizens of the Haryana
Objective of Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2022
The main Objective of the scheme is to provide the Housing facilities to the lower category citizens of the state who could not make an effort to build the houses for themselves.
Benefits of Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2022
- Giving legal homes to those in need of them in Haryana, especially those who are impoverished and in a desperate situation. Some other benefits of the scheme are as
- In Haryana, Panchkula, Gurugram, and Faridabad, around 580 plots will be auctioned, and for economically more disadvantaged areas and BPL group members, approximately 7300 plots will be offered.
- The cost of the level with a total area of 42.25 square metres is approximately Rs 18 lakh, and the plot’s total area of 52.56 square metres was valued at Rs 25 lakh. The level is estimated to cost Rs 35 lakh with a total area of 70.45 square metres, while the degree’s total area of 90.45 square metres is estimated to cost Rs 40 lakh. The 142.71 square metre degree is appraised for Rs 50 lakh.
- The Haryana Housing Board would consider necessities including transportation, power, water, sanitation, and correspondence, among others.
Application Process of Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2022
- The Applicant needs to follow the Step by Step Process to Register for the Haryana Housing Board New scheme from the official portal. The following step are
- Visit the official Website of the Scheme and load the homepage of the website
- You must select the “Booking open” option on the website’s home page. A fresh page will then appear in front of you after that.
- After that, you must select the “Register Here” option. a registration form will appear in front of you.
- Complete this form by entering all necessary information, including the applicant’s complete name, father’s and mother’s names,dob, email address, and cellphone number.
- now Upload the necessary documents
- Enter the beneficiary’s service rank and total family income now. Upload the applicant’s picture, identity documents, and service identification documents.
- Make a candidate’s login ID and password, then tick the box next to the statement.
- Finally, select the submit tab to send your online application and go on to the following page.
- Fill out the remaining fields on this form to complete your registration, then submit it.
- You must then do an OTP verification. You may now log in using your email address as your user ID and the password you previously established.
- Now, click on the payment option and choose Net Banking, a debit card, NEFT, or UPI any one from the options available
- View the payment receipt that includes the applicant’s information
- Details about the application will appear on a new page. Make your registration payment by selecting the “Make Payment” option.
- The registration for the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme will be complete after you choose the necessary option to pay the appropriate fee and receive the receipt with applicant data.