The Haryana Department of Town and Country Planning DTCP has begun to approve building designs online. Until recently, this step was only done manually. The HOBPAS Haryana department used to take five days to review applications so the agency evaluated the online approval process to expedite approvals, reduce human involvement and improve transparency. Read the article we will get all information regarding this portal such as benefits, documents, objectives, eligibility criteria registration and Login procedure.
HOBPAS Haryana 2023
The Online Building Plan Approval System developed HOBPAS Haryana Portal by the state of Haryana enables residents to get building plan approvals, construction/reconstruction certificates, DPC certificates, occupancy certificates and other documents online. According to Dr. Vaishali Sharma, Additional Commissioner of the Municipal Corporation of Gurugram MCG who made the declaration on 9 November 2021 no development will be allowed inside the confines of the MCG without a certified building design.
She further stated that anyone carrying out construction tasks in line with a plan that has been approved would face sanctions.
Overview HOBPAS Haryana 2023
|Name of the scheme||HOBPAS Haryana 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Haryana|
|Objective||To provide facility of seeking approval of building plan online|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective for HOBPAS Haryana 2023
The Haryana online building plan approval system is also known as HOBPAS. Through HOBPAS, the Haryana government has taken the effort to swiftly approve the designs of buildings for both construction and rehabilitation.
Benefits for HOBPAS Haryana 2023
The benefits for this portal is given below:
- Building plans are now being approved online by the Haryana Department of Town and Country Planning DTCP as of 2018. This technique was previously exclusively carried out manually.
- The department, which previously required five days to approve the proposals, attempted the online approval method to speed up the process, minimise human error and increase transparency.
- The Government of Haryana’s Online Building Plan Approval System HOBPAS enables residents to get building plan approvals, construction/reconstruction certificates, DPC certificates, occupancy certificates and other documents online.
The Eligibility Criteria for this portal is given below:
The Applicant must live in Haryana.
The documents needed for this portal is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Certificates
- A compliance certificate to building codes and structural safety is required
- Four copies of Form BR-I are required for obtaining a permit and four copies of each set of construction requirements are required for Form BR-II
- You must pay a scrutiny charge of around 10 rupees
- License Number
- The TCPS must make a decision about the imposition of a punishment within 60 days of receiving an application
- Construction Plans
- A copy of the certification is required if a person is qualified as a technical person
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Register Procedure HOBPAS Haryana 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Portal
- The Login page will appear on your screen.
- On the space, Click on the Register option
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as
- date of birth
- contact detail etc
- Click on the Save option to proceed
- A pop-up indicating that the account has been established will display after submitting the registration form beneficiaries must access the registered email address and click the system generated activation link in order to activate the account
- You must now use the official account to access the portal
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Registration for technical personnel is also crucial. An architect, structural engineer, electrical engineer or pH engineer are some examples of this technical individual
- If you are a professional, such as an architect, structural engineer or PH engineer, you have two registration options accessible to you, New Registration and Already Registered ULB. If you haven’t registered yet you will be sent to a certain sort of process
- Once the application has been approved, you will have the option of getting the licence number at which point your application will be officially validated
- After that, the licence may be downloaded from the pertinent client site
- Press the NEXT button after carefully reading each instruction
- Enter all the details completely. After inputting the data save it before moving on
Apply Procedure for Building Plan for TCPO Haryana
- Click on the Connect Tab to proceed
- Click on the Add New Property option
- You have to add the property details
- Choose the district and office in this phase
- Read all the instruction that has been provided
- Click on the Next tab
- Once you get at the landing page, you may choose the type of land such as CLU or licenced
- After entering the required CLU number or case number
- Click on the Go button to find all the information locate all the data that has been entered into the forms
- Enter the License number and select the Add tab
- Accept the declaration and enter the password in order to continue
- Now choose the View tab to choose the building permit consultant
- In this particular phase, the building permit consultant Firm/Architect would be assigned to you, and you would then submit an application for a building permit