IGRS Delhi Portal :- The Indian government established IGRS Delhi as part of the Inspector General of Registration and Stamps Department. The official site was developed to enable the government to provide online services for property registration. Anyone can use this very user-friendly online platform to register their property online without having to go to various government offices. Read the article to get information regarding this portal like eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, objectives and registration procedure.
IGRS Delhi Property Portal 2023
If you’re planning to buy real estate in New Delhi are you worried about property registration and documentation? The government has fixed your issue with the assistance of IGRS New Delhi. IGRS is the abbreviation for the Inspector General of Registration and Stamps primary division. Services for property registration are offered online by a government agency. An excellent substitute for the drawn out procedure of registering a property with the government is an online portal.
It retains openness while accelerating the process. Making prior checks on the property, plans, maps and land records becomes simple as does calculating registration fees and stamp duty. The acronym for the website is DORIS Delhi or Delhi Online Registration Information System.
Overview IGRS Delhi Property Portal 2023
|Portal Name||IGRS Delhi|
|Launched By||Delhi Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of Delhi|
|Objective||Online availability of facilities in Digital India|
|Benefits||All property registration facility online|
|Category||Delhi Government Schemes|
Objective for IGRS Delhi Property Portal 2023
The official site was developed to enable the government to provide online services for property registration. The official website was developed to make it simple for you to compute the registration fees, stamp duty and to verify the history of the property, plans, maps and land records.
Benefits for IGRS Delhi Property Portal 2023
The benefits for this portal is given below
- Property Valuation based on geographical data the portal offers a property valuation tool to evaluate properties in New Delhi.
- Real-time updates of the portal’s data which shows the quantity of papers received, registered and other property related information is constantly accurate and available from anywhere.
- Property Search the site enables users to look up information about their properties including the registration status. You may also obtain documents for properties that are situated in particular regions.
- Simple Navigation even for first time users the portal is simple to use. Users may simply reach the right section for their concerns due to the home page’s quick connections to essential topics.
The Eligibility Criteria for this portal is given below:
- The applicant must live in Delhi.
The documents needed for this portal is given below:
- The application must have 2 Passport Size Photograph copies
- Aadhar Card
- ID Proof
- Papers Property both original and copies
- Address Proof
- The stamp duty amount is printed on a hard copy of the electronic stamp paper
- Form 60 or a self attesting copy of a PAN card
- NOC for a property situated on a farm
- E-Registration receipt fee
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure for IGRS Delhi Property Portal 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of DORIS Delhi
- The homepage will open in front of you.
- Click on the Deed Writer option
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Select the type of deed option id provided in the dropdown menu
- Data for the first party, second party and witness must be provided
- You have to set the stamp duty payable
- Click on the e-assessment button
- Choosing the sub registrar from the dropdown menu is required. Choose different names for the locality, deed and sub deed
- To use the valuation stated in the e-assessment calculator, you must purchase an electronic stamp paper
- At your local Stock Holding Corporation of India office, you can purchase stamp paper can purchase them on the company’s official website
- You have to select Products and Services, e-Stamp Services and e-Registration
- Enter all the necessary information and getting a secure login name and password
- If you already have a verification code enter it along with these
- You must choose a product in order to log in and make a payment
- After a successful transaction, you must download the receipt
- You must make a physical visit to the sub-office registrar, you must book an appointment online for this you must go to the Department of Revenue’s official website to access the appointment management system
- You must fill out this section with the property’s address, location, sub-office registrar’s address, and the justification for the appointment
- Now you need to confirm that the property’s location is near to the Registrar’s sub-office