Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2023 – There are many residents in our country who can’t get proper healthcare facilities due to their poor financial condition. To help these type of people a yojana has been launched by the Goverment of Odisha named Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Through this scheme beneficiaries will be provided healthcare facilities and medical cover by Odisha Government. In this article we are going to share all the details of this Yojana like what is Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana?, what it’s objective, the main benefits of this yojana, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure etc. So if you want to know about all the details regarding this yojana you are requested to read this article carefully.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)
This Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana was launched y the Odisha Goverment to help the economically vulnerable families. In this scheme, the government is going to provide health insurance cover up to Rs 5 lakh per family per annum. This insurance cover will be for secondary and tertiary processes of treatment. Through this Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, nearly 3.5 crores (70 lakh families) beneficiaries throughout the state will be provided cashless treatment . In this scheme, all those people who will visit the state government health institution from district to sub-centre level will be provided all the healthcare services free of cost irrespective of their income, residence and status. The women beneficiaries will be provided an additional amount of Rs 200000 as a health insurance cover.
BIJU SWASTHYA KALYAN YOJANA HIGHLIGHTS
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To provide Health Care facilities and health insurance|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Financial assistance||Rs 5 lakh per annum per family|
|Launched on||15th August 2018|
Benefits And Features Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Odisha Government has launched this yojana to help the economically vulnerable families.
- Through this scheme government will give Rs. 5 lakh health insurance cover to every family per annum.
- The insurance can be avail by beneficiaries during secondary and tertiary process of treatment.
- Through this scheme government is going to help near about 3.5 crores citizens of the state.
- Under this scheme, all those people who will visit the government healthcare institution will be provided free treatment irrespective of their income, residence and status
- Women members of the family will be provided a additional Rs. 200000 for cover.
- This yojana was started on 15th August,2018.
- Through this scheme the citizens of Odisha state will be provided cashless treatment.
If you want to apply for this yojana then you have to follow some eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- For free healthcare services at government Health Care institutions all the beneficiaries irrespective of their income, status or residents are eligible
- For health insurance cover upto Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for women member of family below mentioned categories of citizens are eligible:-
- Applicant must be resident of Odisha
- Applicat must be a Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card holder
- Applicant must be a Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders
- The applicants must have BPL Card
- The applicants must have Antyodaya Anna Yojana card holders
- All those families whose annual income under Rs 50000 in rural areas and under Rs 60000 in urban areas will get benefit from this scheme.
To apply for this yojana some important documents are required which are mentioned below:
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card
- Applicant’s BPL Card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card of the applicant
- Income certificate of the applicant
Application Procedure Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
If you want to apply for this yojana then you have to follow some simple steps:
- At first you have to go to the official website of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Then the home page will appear before you
- In the home page you have to click “Apply Online”.
- Then you will see that a new page will open before you
- In the new page you have to enter all the required details like your name, address, phone number, etc carefully.
- Then you are required to upload all the necessary documents
- After uploading the documents you have to click on submit
- By this simple steps you can apply online for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan.
- Before completing the final submission you must check all the details carefully then you should make the final submission.
- Helpline Number- +91-674-2392479/80
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org