Maharashtra Mahajob Portal Online | Mahajob Portal Online Registration | mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in Portal | Registration mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in Apply Online | MAHA Jobs Portal 2021
We all know that nowadays our country is going through a very bad phase of employment;we all are also in a condition that we need a hike in employment ideas. Following the condition of unemployment in Mumbai, the Chief Minizter of Maharashtra has launched a great initiative through.From this initiative the people of Mumbai will be able to get good employment opportunities. In this article, we are goint to share information about the Mahajob Portal 2022. In this article you will know each and every detail regarding the scheme such as the implementation process, application procedure, sectors, and also a step by step guide to finding the correct job.
Mahajob Portal 2022
Mahajob Portal was created to give job chances to nearby occupants. It helped in the enlistment of gifted, semi-talented, and untalented representatives. Competitors can go after various kinds of positions in 17 divisions which are accessible on the entryway. These divisions are incorporate designing, calculation, material, and pharmaceutical, among others. The entry targets making neighborhood labour and business openings accessible to organizations and labourers. The website is a joint endeavor between the Department of Industries, Department of Labor, and Skill Development-Entrepreneurship of the Government of Maharashtra.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
Objective Of Mahajob Portal Scheme 2022
There are various kinds of objectives of this Mahajob portal scheme.Some of the objectives are given below:-
- The website will easily connect job seekers and entrepreneurs.
- The website will decrease the distance between demand and supply of manpower in different types of skills and jobs.
- Industries can to recruit people without any hassle through this website.
- The website will help the operating of the company easily.
- Most importantly, the website will help in the better acquisition of manpower.
Details Of Mahajob Portal
|Name||Mahajob Portal 2021|
|Launched by||CM Of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Maharashtra|
|Objective||Providing a specific website for finding jobs|
Implementation Of Maha Jobs Scheme
Mahajob Portal MIDC had as of late directed a Human Resource Survey 2020 after 65,000 modern units revived after the unwinding of COVID-19 lockdown standards in Maharashtra. Out of these 65,000 units, around 3,300 units have reacted. These mechanical units have demonstrated the prerequisite of around 50,000 representatives. Of these representatives, 70% are talented and semi gifted while 30% are incompetent. Those modern units which are arranged in the MIDC mechanical homes just as those outsides can enlist themselves on this Maha Jobs entryway for enrollment. This will erase the difference between job seekers and job givers |
There are various kinds of sectors present in this portal:-
- Aerospace & aviation
- Capital goods
- Electronics & hardware
- Food processin
- Instrumentation, automation, surveillance and communication
- Iron & steel
- Life science
- Paint & coatings
- Strategic manufacturing
- Textiles & handlooms
Benefits of this Maharashtra Mahajob Portal
The concerned authorities will launch this Mahajob portal.There are various benefits of Mahajob portal such as:-
- CM Uddhav Thackeray has formally propelled on 6 July 2020 for Mahajob Portal jobless competitors.
- The Industry Ministry has marked 12 MoUs with venture expectations of Rs. 16,000 crore.
- The state government of Maharashtra expecting that enterprises in the state will give 80% of occupations to local unemployed people.
- Now the Maharashtra government proposes to introduce the bill in the state lawmaking body on the lines
- Andhra Pradesh for reservation of 80% employments to local people.
- The Maha Jobs Portal is an activity to satisfy the pre-survey guarantee given by the Shiv Sena, NCP, and Congress for saving 80% employments for local people
Information Needed To Apply For Mahajob Portal
Those who are willing to register themselves need the following informations given below:-
- Full name.
- mobile number for OTP.
- Email id.
- permanent address.
- Your education qualification details.
- Photo copies and required documents copies.
There is some important documents required to register yourself on Mahajob portal.The list is given below:-
- Domicile certificate.
- Educational certificates you have
- (10th class Marksheet and pass certificate,
- 12th class Marksheet and pass certificate,
- Graduation Marksheet,
- Post-graduation Marksheet
- Any other educational qualification Marksheet or certificate)
- Skill certificate in which you are very good.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Copy of aadhar card.
Registration Procedure at Mahajob Portal
If you want to register yourself you have to follow some steps mentioned below:-
- First,you have to visit the official website
- On the homepage of the website, click at the “Jobseeker Registration tab.
- The Jobseeker Online Registration Form will appear before you
- Enter your details like-
- E-mail ID.
- Your Domicile certificate.
- Your permanent Mobile number.
- Captcha code
- Then you have to click on submit.
- Then you have to login yourself using your credentials.
- You have to create your profile
- Upload your documents
- Enter the following-
- Personal information
- Current address
- Permanent address
- Education details
- Work experience
- Skill details
- Languages known
- Willingness to relocate.
Procedure To Search Jobs at Mahajob Portal
If you want a job for yourself then you have to follow some simple steps:-
- First, you have to visit the official website
- Then you have to login using your credentials.
- Then click on the option called Search Jobs
- jobs will be displayed on your screen.
- You can also apply the filters to get the optimum results from your search.
- You can select from the following filters- skill category, select skill sector, select skill sub sector, select skill work
- experience (in years), select education, place of activity located, industry, district, taluka.
- Now You can also go to the company name by clicking on the View More tab.
- Then you have to click on apply.
- You can also track your applications in the “Applied Jobs section” by using the Job Tracking ID and industry.
Tack Your Job Application
- The applicant has to first go to the official website and click on the login option.
- After that you have to enter login IDE and password.
- Now login and go to the Applied Jobs section and enter the details asked on the screen.
- On this page page you can see information related to Tracking IDE.
1 thought on “Online Registration at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in , Apply Online, Login”