Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 :- The Indian Ministry of Defence launched the Agneepath Yojana on 14 May 2023 giving young people a fantastic opportunity to be enlisted for four years in all of the main Indian Armed Forces. In this regard the Indian Army has announced the Agniveer Army Rally 2023 under which the application procedure for several army positions would begin in July 2023. The brightest young candidates will get the opportunity to serve their homeland by joining the army through the Indian Army Agniveer Rally. In this article we give information regarding this Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 such as benefits, objectives, required documents, eligibility criteria and applying procedure.
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
The Indian Army has launched the Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023, giving young people throughout the nation the chance to join the army and become Agniveers. The chosen Agniveer would be given a competitive cash package in the form of a wage for serving in the Indian Army for a total of four years under this programme. In addition, Agniveer will receive a posting within their four year term after completing six months of training to serve the country for 3.5 years.
Agniveers chosen through the Agniveer Army Rally will get a decent financial package in the form of a salary for the duration of their service, as well as life insurance and death insurance. Along with this, a sum of Rs 11 lakh would be made available as a service fund upon Agniveer’s retirement after serving their four year term.
Overview Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
|Name of the Organization
|Join Indian Army
|Agniveer Agnipath Scheme 2023
|Scheme Launched By
|Central Government of India
|Name of the Post
Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner)
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper
|Number of Posts
|8th Pass / 10th Pass / 12th Pass
|Application Form Filling Start Date
|Application Form Filling Last Date
Objective for Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
The main objectives of this program are to provide Bharti opportunities for young people who are unemployed and to encourage young people in the nation both male and female candidates, to enlist in the Army, Air Force and Navy so that they can serve their country in the Ministry of Defence. Teens become competent and disciplined through this instruction.
Benefits for Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
The benefits for this program is given below:
- In all three services, Agneepath recruits non-commissioned officers.
- It is an effort to integrate the country. Chances for all women and young people.
- Agniveer Army would earn Rs 30,000 in the first year, followed by an increment of 10% for a total of Rs 33,000 in the second year. 36,500 rupees in the third year and 40,000 rupees in the fourth.
- Seva Nidhi Package after four years, the government will match the capital of Rs. 5.02 lakhs, giving the beneficiaries Rs. 10.04 lakhs plus interest. Federal income tax will not apply to Seva Nidhi.
- The Agniveer Navy will receive a non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakhs throughout their tenure.
- The family will receive Rs. 44 lakh in addition to the Rs. 48 lakh insurance coverage in the event of a service related death.
- compensate for disabilities. Depending on their level of handicap 100 percent, 75 percent or 50 percent anniversaries are entitled for a one-time ex-gratia payment of Rs. 44, 25 or 15 lakh.
- After four years of service, those who are not chosen get an Agniveer’s Skill Certificate which resembles a high school graduation. After that, such graduates may either continue their study or get employment with various private companies.
- Age requirements for becoming an Agniveer in the Indian Army are minimum 17.5 years and maximum 23 years.
- Additionally, it will be necessary for the candidate to be an Indian permanent resident.
The documents needed for this program is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Religion Card
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th/12th Exam Result
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
Applying Procedure Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Indian Department of the Indian Army
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2023 link
- The Registration form will open in front of you
- Enter all the required details such as name, father name, mother name, date of birth, address an educational details
- Upload all the necessary documents like passport size photo and signature
- Pay the exam fee online
- Click on the Submit button to complete the registration process
- You can take printout of the registration form