Jagananna Arogya Suraksha Dashboard :- was introduced by both Central and State Government authority to provide proper opportunities for health Services. Healthcare camps will be provided for around 18.81 lakh households in the state. Surveys will be conducted for every household and then the medical camps will take place. This scheme is created to provide healthcare facilities to the people of the Andhra Pradesh state. Medical treatments will be provided for free to the citizens of the State. Theprogram will be implemented for both rural and urban areas.
A dashboard is created for the scheme so that people can track their progress accordingly. In this article we will discuss about the Program in details such as the Overview, Key Highlights, Required Documents, Benefits How to Download Jagananna Arogya Suraksha Dashboard Card Online, Contact Details etc.
Jagananna Arogya Suraksha Dashboard
Jagananna Arogya Suraksha Dashboard is started to help the people who can take advantages of the health camps. The Government of the Andhra Pradesh State has launched a new program across the state. In this program, campaigns will be conducted to monitor the health conditions of the people who are living in poverty. Those who are taking advantage of this scheme can check the dashboard by visiting the official website of the village ward secretariat. People can visit the official website and log in using their username and password to see the dashboard.
Key Highlights of Jagananna Arogya Suraksha Dashboard Card Download
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Arogya Suraksha Dashboard Card|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide facility of downloading Dashboard card online and to provide free of cost medical treatments|
|Main Framework||To provide health-related facilities|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Documents Required||Address Proof, Income Certificate|
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Benefits of the Program
The benefits of the Program are as follows:
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to provide free health checkups and treatments.
- Will provide health-related facilities.
- Beneficiaries of the state will not be required to go to any government offices as the Card has been made available online by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
How to Download Jagananna Arogya Suraksha Dashboard Card Online
- Visit the Official YSR aarogyasri scheme website.
- On homepage you are required to click on Jagan Anna Arogya Suraksha dashboard card.
- Another page will appear on your screen, now enter your application number.
- Now click on Search.
- The dashboard card will appear on your screen.
- In order to download the card click on the download option.
Jagananna Arogya Suraksha Dashboard Status Check
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- Now click on Know Your Status button given on the homepage.
- After that, enter your application number in the application form.
- Lastly, click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your Application Status will open on your screen.