YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 Online Check @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in | రైతు భరోసా చెల్లింపు స్థితి | Rythu Bharosa Status Release Date
The Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced a new scheme YSR Rythu Bharosa under this scheme Andhra Pradesh Government paid Rs 5,500 financial help and the first installment to the certified farmers on 16 May Monday under the PM Kisan Scheme Rs 2,000 will be credited which have to be distributed by the month’s end Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status PM Kisan programme the AP State government gives qualifying farmers Rs. 13,500 annually in three payments.Now we can can discuss about objectives required documents benefits and applying procedure for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022-2023.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
As we know, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has stated a new scheme named YSR Rythu Bharosa,Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan programme, the AP State government gives qualifying farmers Rs. 13,500 annually in three payments.As implied by the program’s name, the whole Rs 13,500 does not come from the YSR Rythu Bharosa programme alone.
The direct cash transfer also includes Rs 6,000 per year that is guaranteed to eligible farmers under YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status this Scheme.Rs 7500 has been provided by the AP state government and the PM Kisan Plan additional Rs 6,000 has been provided to the farmers.The CM of Andra Pardesh has announced end of this month first payment of Rs 5,500 and Rs 2000 would be credited.For the fourth year in a row CM of Andhra Pradesh has credited Rs 3,758 crore as the first payment of YSR Rythu Bharosa benefiting 50.10 lakh farmers According to the Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy
the YSR Rythu Bharosa plan has directly deposited Rs 23,875 crore into bank the bank accounts of the farmers,and Rs 1,10,093 crore has been spent on farmers welfare through other plans.He said that the government spent Rs 1282 crore exclusively on projects, in contrast to the previous administration, which only spent Rs 782 crore on zero-interest agricultural loans.
Overview for YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Launched By||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Start date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installment||15th May|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Month of Oct|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per year for 5 Years|
.Objective for YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
The aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance Rs 13,500 for Andhra Pradesh farmers.
Benefits for YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- Over a five-year period, each family of the farmers would receive Rs 67,500 in annual cash aid, and annual financial assistance Rs 13,500.
- Free internet loans will be provided by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The state government will pay an insurance premium.
- There will be completion of the ongoing irrigation upgrades.
- Rs 2500 per annum would be received by farmers.
- The free borewells have been provided to the farmers.
- Vehicle tax is not a requirement for producers to pay.
- The state government will build cold storage facilities across the state.
- The farmers family will be offered life insurance cover upto Rs 5 Lakh.
- The free power will be provided to the farmers for 9 hours every day.
Eligibility for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- This only for those farmers who lived in the Andhra Pradesh State.
- To be eligible for this programme, an applicant must be a farmer or otherwise engaged in the agricultural sector.
- Those farmers who had 5 acres of developed land can benefit from this scheme.
- Applying will allow small marginal or agricultural tenants to benefit from this programme as well.
- The applicant Passport Size Photograph.
- The applicant Marks sheet of the qualifying examination and Caste Certification.
- The applicant Income certificate.
- The applicant residence proof.
- The applicant Domicile status.
- The applicant Agriculture Land Protection.
- The applicant Bank account information.
Apply Procedure for YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- First you have to visit the Official website of Now you will see the Home Page.
- Now click the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status now you see the new page.
- You have to enter a 12 digit Aadhaar Number Now click on submit option.
- Now you see the payment status .
Check Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- First of all you have to go to official website of Rythu Bharosa Payment Status.
- This is a new home page will open front of you .
- You have required to click on the
- know your Rythu Bharosa status.
- You will see the YSRRB (2022-23) payment status form on the screen.
- A page fill the details of kisan farmer own aadhar card number.
- Next click on submit option.
- You will see the status on the screen.