Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has announced Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023. Under this scheme the government aims to provide sheep and goat units to the Eligible beneficiaries. Selected beneficiaries get a sheet and go through rythu Bharosa kendras with government financial assistance. In the below paragraph we will talk about assistance amount, application procedure, transportation and insurance, species of goat and sheep etc. Also you will get step by step application procedure
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh, introduces the Women who are members of minorities will profit from this plan. The ladies of the state of Andhra Pradesh will receive sheep and goats under this scheme so they may make a good life. About Rs. 1868.63 crore would be spent by the government on this scheme. All of the people would receive about 2.49 lakh sheep and goat units from the YSR Government.
14 sheep or 14 goats will be in each unit of sheep and goats. For the women that fall under the behind category, this will be a highly credible strategy since it will allow them to become independent and have a reliable source of income.
Overview Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023
|Name||Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||Providing units of sheep and goat|
|Beneficiaries||Women candidates belonging to backward category|
Objective for Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023
The main goal of this scheme is to give a unit of sheep to each woman who falls under the status of a minority. This will enable them to become independent and provide them with a wealth of new opportunities.
Benefits for Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023
The Benefits for this scheme is given below:
- The scheme’s principal goal is to give a unit of sheep to each woman who falls under the status of a minority.
- This will enable them to become independent and provide them with a wealth of new options.
- Additionally, the sum paid under the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Yojana in 2021 will be Rs. 75,000. This will assist with the cost of insurance and transportation. Additionally, it is said that Rs. 3,500 crores would be used to distribute 4.69 lakh units of cows and buffaloes in order to support the dairy industry.
- There can be just one woman applying.
- A candidate must be at least 45 years old.
- The candidate must be under 60 years of age.
- The candidate must fall within one of the following groups:
- Backward Classes, Minority groups, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- The applicant Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Residence Certificate
Registration Procedure for Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2023
Because this scheme was just launched, the relevant organisation has not yet established the application process. Please remain with us in the future as we will give you all the details as soon as the Andhra Pradesh government makes an announcement.