Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana Apply | Birsa Kisan Unique ID Registration | Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Eligibility
Farmers in any state are mostly poor and needy and depend upon others’ help and needs. The government also provides many kinds of support and help to these farmers in order to better the state. The government of Jharkhand has also launched a scheme for its farmers in the state and named the scheme Birsa Kisan Yojana 2022. Under the scheme the farmers’ citizens will be benefited and supported by the government. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the Jharkhand Birsa Kisan Yojana and also its application process.
Birsa Kisan Yojana 2022
In the state of Jharkhand, the state government has initiated the Birsa Kisan Yojana. In accordance with this, a one-of-a-kind card, complete with a one-of-a-kind identification number, will be created for the farmers for their own identification as farmers. An Aadhar card, a cell phone number, and a savings account number , among other things, would be required under this system. E-KYC of farmers would be carried out at Pragya Kendras to guarantee that the registration process is restricted to genuine farmers in possession of Aadhaar numbers. After that, the information about the land will be accessed via the interface,
which is connected to the database of the revenue department. Though these farmers’ cards will get a complete farmers’ card, which will also benefit them to take part in other schemes in the state.
Birsa Kisan Yojana 2022 Overview
|Name of Yojana||Birsa Kisan Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers Citizens of the state|
Objectives of Birsa Kisan Yojana 2022
The main objective of the Kisan Yojana in the state of Jharkhan is to provide financial support to the farmers of the state and also help and guidance for better agriculture in the state.
Benefits of Birsa Kisan Yojana 2022
- The main benefit is that farmers will be able to learn more about the advantages offered by any government with the unique ID. Some other benefits of the scheme is as
- Only authentic farmers holding an Aadhaar number would be eligible to register for E-KYC at Pragya Kendras.
- Through the interface, the database of the revenue department will be queried for the land information.
- A barcode will be on the farmers’ unique ID card, and this card will be used to identify farmers.
- The state government has entrusted the National Informatics Center with providing identification certificates with distinctive IDs to farmers.
- The state government will include all of the farmers’ records in this identification certificate. For instance, their Aadhar card, bank account information, cell phone number, output, land, and crop, etc.
- The state government of Jharkhand is aiming to help at least 58 lakh farmers
- Applicant should be the residential farmer of the state
- Applicant should hold all the necessary documents of land and personal also
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Bank Account details of the applicant
- Valid Mobile number of the applicant
Application process for the Birsa Kisan Yojana
There will be a proper procedure for the application of the Birsa Kisan Scheme and applicants need to follow the procedure strictly issued by the government. Till now, there is no proper procedure for the Yojana. Once the government launches the unique portal for the yojana, we will also share a proper procedure and guidelines with you in which you can take the benefits of the yojana and become a certified farmer in the state and also take other benefits from the government.