Kalia Yojana List 2023:- The government places a high focus on farmers. Farmers need additional support and assistance from the government as the nation’s reliance on agriculture grows. The Kalia Yojana List is a new program that the Odisha administration has introduced in the state. With the help and support of the government, the farmers of the state can take the benefits of the Kalia Yojana List 2023 Check Online Status. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also go through the updated district and block wise list issued by the government under the scheme.
Kalia Yojana List 2023
The chief minister of the state has launched the scheme in favour of the farmers in the state. 5115 crores of rupees have been set aside by the Odisha government for the Kalia Yojana Name Beneficiary List PDF effective execution. The Odisha government has also allocated Rs 3195 crore for the year 2020–21.The government of the state has helped more than 43 lakh farmers in the prior year of 2019.
Now, The government has now made the eligible list of this scheme available to farmers in Odisha who submit an application and have their names added to the KALIA Yojana List by the state government.
KALIA Yojana List Of Overview
|Name of Scheme
|Kalia Yojana Name Beneficiary List PDF
|Farmers of the state
Objective of KALIA Yojana List
The main objective of the scheme is to provide benefits to farmers by providing financial aid and support from the government. Previously, the government had already provided benefits to more than 43 lakh farmers under the scheme, and now the list of beneficiaries is longer than before.
Benefits of Kalia Yojana List
Beneficiaries of the scheme include needy agricultural households, small farmers, and marginal farmers. An unemployed farm worker. Some other benefits of the scheme are as
- Farmers will also get monetary assistance, accidental death insurance, and life insurance.
- Under this initiative, landless agricultural labourers would earn Rs 10,000 per year for care.
- The family of each farmer would receive Rs. 25,000 to spend on labour, investments, seeds, fertiliser, insecticides, and other costs.
- For agriculturally linked initiatives like goat raising units, micro layer units, fish kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, beekeeping, duck units, etc., each landless agricultural household will receive Rs 12,500 in financial assistance.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalia Yojana New List
In order to be eligible for the new list issued by the government, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria.
- A candidate for the KALIA Yojana List 2023 needs to be an Odisha permanent resident.
- To be eligible for this program, an applicant must have a BPL ration card.
- If the applicant falls into the scheme’s marginal or minor category, he will be considered eligible for this plan.
- The Kalia plan would not take into kalia co in list account any farmers in the country that are subject to the tax payment system.
Some of the main and important documents which are required are as
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank passbook
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
KALIA Yojana List Beneficiary List District & Village Wise
In order to view the issued district and block wise list of the scheme, follow the following steps.
- First, visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you must choose the “Beneficiary List” option from the navigation bar.
- On this page, you must choose the name of your district.
- The next step needs you to select your block or ULB before selecting your GP.
- After completing all the required fields, click “View List” to display the PDF beneficiary list.
- After inputting the CAPTCHA code that is supplied on the page, click the link for the PDF option.
- To get the PDF file with the names of all the candidates, click “Submit” after that.
- The KALIA Yojana Then a new list will show up in front.
Grievance for KALIA Yojana List
If you have any complaint against the issued new list of the scheme you can complain to the department through the official portal of the yojana. The step by step process to forward your grievance is as
- You must first visit the official website.
- Click on the “Online Grievance Application Form” option from the menu on the website’s home page.
- On this page, you may see “Do you wish to lodge a complaint?” In the popup that appears, I must check the Yes option.
- Once all the essential information has been entered, just click the “Submit” button to access the form for filing complaints.
Refund Procedure for KALIA Yojana List
In order to claim your refund from the scheme you need to follow the step by step procedure to claim your refund. The steps need to be followed as
- Visit the official Kalia Yojana website first. After that, the home page will show up.
- On the website’s home page, you must click the “Refund application” link under the “Form” section.
- After that, a form will show up in front of you, and you must immediately download this form.
- After that, you must print this form.
- The information requests on the form must then be correctly completed and sent to the appropriate department.
Kalia Yojana New List: Grievance Application Status
- First go to the official website to the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha’s
- You have required to the “Online Grievance Application Form” option from the menu on the website’s home page.
- Following that, you must select the “Track your application” button.
- A new page will now appear in your browser.
- The status of your application will then be displayed in front of you.
Login Process on Portal
- First of all you have to go to official website of KALIA Yojana. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- a new page will open front of you you have to click on the option of “Login”. After this a page will open in front of you.
- Now in this page, you have to click on the link according to your category. After this the login form will open in front of you.
Kalia Yojana New List: EKYC Procedure
- You have before the visit official website of Kalia Yojana .
- The home page will open front of you .
- You have required to complete your e-KYC option .
- This Applicants Form Open Appear .
- You have required to Enter the Aadhar number given box
- Now You have click on verify Option .
- An otp will be send on your register mobile number
- Enter the OTP in the given box.
- Now your details will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and click on verify.
- In this way, you can complete your e-kYC.