Harischandra Sahayata Yojana Online Registration | cmrfodisha.gov.in and Check Online Status | Harischandra Sahayata Yojana Beneficiary List, Login
As far as we are aware, death is inevitable and uncontrollable. Millions of individuals every year pass away for a variety of reasons, and their final rites are performed in accordance with their religious beliefs. Odisha’s government has launched a programme that would be extremely helpful to poor and needy households. The plan is referred to as the Harischandra Sahayata Yojana. The program offers the family financial assistance so they can perform the final rites for their loved one. In this article, we will learn about the importance of the scheme for the poor and needy people. Additionally, we will also learn about the process of application for the scheme.
Brief about Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
The Harischandra Sahayata Yojana has been launched by the Odisha government. Through this scheme, the needy and impoverished are given financial aid of Rs 2000 in rural regions and Rs 3000 in urban areas to arrange the cremation of the sick. The Chief Minister’s relief fund has given the scheme a budget of 14 crores. The Chief Minister’s relief money will be used to pay for 10 crore of this total; the remaining 4 crore would be acquired via collectors. This concept was initially introduced in 16 districts.
1.68 lakh impoverished and needy households received financial aid from the government of Odisha during the previous two years totaling about 32 crores. The Odisha government has also started mahaprayan hearse services to transport the deceased. To transport bodies of the dead, this plan will give 39 cars to 29 districts and 3 vehicles to 6 medical institutes.
Harischandra Sahayata Yojana Overview
|Name of Scheme||Harischandra Sahayata Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Odisha|
|Benefits||Financial Support for last Rites|
Objective of Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the needy and poor people who could not give the last rites to the family member of his family during the death. Under the scheme, the government also issued a vehicle order to carry the dead body.
Benefits of Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
Some of the benefits of the scheme are as
- This program includes cash support of Rs. 2000 in rural regions and Rs. 3000 in urban areas.
- To transport bodies of the dead, this plan will give 39 cars to 29 districts and 3 vehicles to 6 medical institutes.
- This plan will enable state residents to become independent.
The criteria of eligibility for the scheme are as
- Applicants must be residents of Odisha.
- The applicant must be below the poverty line.
Some of the important documents required for the Yojana are as
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Valid Mobile number & Email id
- Residence certificate
- Ration cards etc.
rocedure To Apply Online Under Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana
The step by step process of Application of Harischandra Sahayata Yojana are as
- Visit the official website first.
- You must click on Harish Chandra Sahayata Yojana on the home page.
- You must now enter your login information and click the login button.
- After that, a form will appear in front of you.
- You must fill out this application form with all the necessary information.
- You must now upload all the necessary papers.
- After that, you must select “submit.”
Offline Application Process for Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
- To begin with, you must visit the official website of the portal and download the application form.
- You will see a PDF document.
- You need to print out the PDF file.
- You must now complete this form with all the necessary information before attaching all the necessary papers.
- You must now deliver this form to the relevant department.
- By using this process, you may submit an offline application for the Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana.
Beneficiary Details for the Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
- Check out the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund’s website.
- Before you will be the home page.
- You must now choose “HSY beneficiary information.“
- Before you will be a new page for you.
- You must choose the date, the block municipality, and other options on this page.
- After that, you must select the check box.
- The needed information will appear on your computer screen.