Karnataka Namo Sthree Yojana Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits, Stree Samarthya Namo Stree Scheme Registration, Application Form, Documents Required
On International Women’s Day Basavaraj Bommai, the chief minister of Karnataka unveiled a brand new scheme known as the Karnataka Namo Stree Yojana. Budget has been allotted to the scheme, which aims to encourage women’s self help organisations. Below is more information about the scheme’s highlights such as benefits, objectives, documents, required documents and applying procedure.
Karnataka Namo Stree Yojana 2023
Three industrial units and 15 product manufacturing units have been planned to be established in each district as part of a yojana and 50,000 organisations have been found to help with this. This is the first installment of the 500 crore special community capital fund that was suggested in the state budget for 2023. Karnataka Callo Sthree Yojana Within the next few weeks, the leftover money will be given. The National Rural Livelihood Mission will launch its women’s self help groups in April.
As part of this initiative, 50,000 self help groups will receive 50,000 each from the 500 billion financing. Currently, 100 crores have been dispersed, with 1 lakh each going to 9,890 self help organisations and 2.5 lakhs going to 44 industrial facilities, including 11 canteens, 9 sanitary pad factories, 24 toffee factories and 9 sanitary pad factories.
Stree Samarthya Namo Stree Scheme Karnataka Highlights
|Name||Karnataka Namo Sthree Yojana|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai|
|Introduced on||International Women’s Day|
|Objective||To encourage women’s self-help groups (SHGs).|
|Budget||Rs. 500 crore|
Objective for Karnataka Namo Stree Yojana 2023
The state government has given out money to promote women’s entrepreneurship, talent development, and chance creation. They will receive instruction and funding with no interest. Five lakh women are to be employed by the Karnataka Digital Economy Mission KDEM by 2026. In order to improve the skills of women in the workforce, KDEM has decided to sign seven memorandums of understanding with companies.
Benefits for Karnataka Namo Stree Yojana 2023
The benefits for this yojana is given below:
- Facilities to make castor oil, jam, pottery, chips and other products would be put up in order to provide employment for women.
- In recognition of International Women’s Day, the Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation provided complimentary transport trips for women.
- Several South Western Railway trains and other routes had female staff members. The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike coordinated an immunisation campaign for girls between the ages of 12 and 14 to help avoid cervical cancer.
- Additionally, campaigns like the Unpause Initiative walkathon were organised to nudge female workers towards returning to the workplace after a break and particular initiatives were begun to aid female entrepreneurs, moms of children with special needs and artisans.
- All parties involved concurred that women’s empowerment was essential to fostering an open society and a level playing field for men and women.
The Eligibility Criteria for this yojana is given below:
- The candidate must be a Karnataka legal resident.
- Under this program, only female applicants from the self help organisation may submit an application.
The documents needed for this yojana is given below:
- The applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Details
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for Karnataka Namo Stree Yojana 2023
The Karnataka Namo Sthree Yojana has not yet made its formal website or enrollment procedure. On the other hand, the information will be updated through this article as soon as the pertinent authorities make the official website and registration procedure accessible.