Krushak Odisha Portal :- As we know the state government of Odisha has started various types of schemes krushak.odisha.gov.in in various types of sectors but now they launched an online registration application for the farmers of the state.The portal name is now farmers can register online through this portal for the year 2023.Now available on this Farmer Registration Form, which may be used for a variety of government programmes as well as crop insurance.On the other side the Krushak Odisha Portal also supports online registration for agriculturalists
In this article we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the application procedure of the Portal.
Krushak Odisha Portal
The state government of Odisha initiated the Krushak programme, which is centered on the state’s agricultural community. The government of Odisha came to the conclusion that it would be appropriate to invest Rs 742.58 crore on the initiative. The farmers that are already struggling financially are given precedence under this programme.
Overview Krushak Odisha Portal
|Name of Web Portal||Odisha Krushak|
|Under||Government of Odisha|
|Benefits||Krushak Card, Sathi List, Registration, Login|
|Beneficiaries||Small, Marginal, Landless Cultivators, & agricultural laborers|
Objective for Krushak Odisha Portal
The provision of assistance to those working in the agriculture industry is the primary purpose of this scheme.The aid the farmers receive in terms of finances will come from the state government of odisha.The assistance will be distributed to the farmers who have already registered themselves on the platform.
Benefits for Krushak Odisha Portal
- The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- Workers in the agriculture industry will each receive a life insurance policy of Rs.2 lakh.
- Farmers with less than 10 acres of land would receive 10 lakh from the state government each year.
- Every one of the landless farmers will be given a house and the number of such residences will range from 250,000 to 57,000,000 lakh.
- The state government of Odisha is planning to provide ten million rupees to activities that would assist landless persons in making a life for themselves.
- Due to Rabi and the severe weather, about 30 million low-income and tiny families will each get 10,000 rupees.
- Farmers in the state who are between the ages of 18 and 50 would be eligible for personal injury insurance with coverage ranging from 2 to 12 lakh rupees. The person ought to have a savings account with the financial institution.
- Loans to farmers for agricultural purposes that are greater than 50,000 rupees will be exempt from interest payments.
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Identity proof
- Aadhar card
- Agricultural land papers
- Domicile certificate
- Passport-size photograph etc.
- The participant should be a resident of the Odisha state.
- The participant should have a bank account.
- The form will not be accepted if the applicant pays any kind of tax.
- The participant should have the BPL card for the scheme.
- The participants who work in government will not take advantage of this scheme.
Registration Procedure for the Krushak Odisha Portal
- First you have to visit the official website the homepage will appear on your display.
- Now enter your Aadhar card number under the Registration/login button.
- After you enter the login button a new Application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required information given in the application form.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number,After that you will receive an OTP and enter OTP on the screen.
- Click on the Register button.
Login Process for the Krushak Odisha Portal
- First you have to visit the Official website Now you will see the Homepage.
- Click the Login Button,Now you see a new screen on your display.
- Enter your Aadhar number and you will receive OTP on your mobile phone
- Enter OTP Number.
- Click on Login Button.
Beneficiary List District and Village Wise
- First of all you have to go to official website of the Krushak Odisha Portal .
- This home page of the website will open in front of you .
- Now you have required to click on the beneficiary List option.
- Enter your district, block or ULB, and GP on the next page.
- Then you must choose the View option.
- You will see the PDF Beneficiary List on the screen.
Know Your Status – Krushak Odisha Portal
- Go to the Krushak Odisha official website .
- On the home page of the website.
- Once you reached homepage, you will see “Know Your Status” section
- You have required to aadhar number and click “Check” button to track Krushal Odisha Portal Application Status.
Complaint’s status on the Krushak Odisha Portal
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- You have required to the “Online Grievance Application Form” Option.
- on the subsequent screen, choose the option to “Track Your Application.”
- There will be a new page asking for your Aadhaar or token number.
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click the “Show” button.
Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List District and Village Wise
- Must you have to go the official website of the portal.
- on the website’s main page, you must click “Beneficiary List.”
- You must input your district, block or ULB, and GP on the next page.
- Once inside, you must choose View.
- The PDF Beneficiary List will open when you click it.
- You may then quickly inspect it.