Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Check TN Employment Exchange Portal Online Login, Application Form, Status & Renewal Procedure, tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in Registration |
In so many states there are so many individuals who could not get employment form any source and it is so difficult for them to deal with it. So, keeping this in mind the Government of Tamil Nadu has announced another best scheme which will provide employment to all the citizens who could not get any other, the name of the scheme is Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Exchange. This scheme will provide employment to all the citizens of Tamil Nadu state.
In this article we will let you know all the important details regarding this scheme, such as benefits, eligibility, application procedure, required documents, procedure to check application status, and also it will provide you steps of the procedure to renew your profile or application, Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Renewal and so many ither important details. Individuals who are willing to apply for the scheme are requested to read this article till the end.
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Online Registration
In order to provide employment to all the unemployed individuals who was not able to get any job from any source, the Government of Tamil Nadu has announced the scheme which is called Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Exchange. Incentives will be provided to all the students who are willing to get the job opportunity. This scheme is for every citizen of Tamil Nadu who were unable to get opportunities because lack of communication skills and lack of backwardness. RTE Tamilnadu Admission
Overview Details of Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Online Registration
|Name of the scheme||Tamil NaduVelaiVaippu|
|Launched by||Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu|
Objectives of Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal
- This scheme will provide the employment to all the job seekers and who were unable to get a chance to get a job because lack of backwardness.
- This scheme will grab all the important details from highly qualified applicants who are looking for government jobs.
- With the implementation of this scheme, man power planning and various facilities will be provided
- Job seeker will be promoted with the guidance of vocational employability of the students.
Exchange Codes list
List Of Exchange Codes
You can check the List of exchange code from the below provided table:
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur|
|CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore|
|CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai|
|CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai|
|CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore|
|DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode|
|KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai|
|MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga|
|SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy|
|TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni|
|TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur|
|TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur|
|UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris|
|VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore|
|VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar|
Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal
|Number of Companies||3281|
|Number of Sectors||42|
|Number of Vacancies||49,453|
|Number of Job Seekers||106,396|
- Here is the list of the required documents which will be needed while registering yourself in this scheme:
- Educational certificates
- Passport-sized photographs
- Experience Certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Ration Card
- Birth certificate etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Tnvelaivaaippu
- Candidates who are willing to get this opportunity are requested to check the eligibility criteria, in order to get to know all the important aspects related to this scheme:
- The candidates who are registering themselves in this scheme should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- Individual should be a student.
- The candidates who are going to apply must has posses class 8th, 10th, 12th and they should have any other graduation degree.
- Additional skills are required
- This scheme is not only for qualified students, those who have failed also can get this opportunity.
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Registration Procedure
- On the Given Link here Click to go on Official Website
- Now on the home page click on option New User Registration.
- After this a new page will be open.
- Read all the terms & conditions and details given here properly.
- Now click on the button I Agree.
- Now the registration form will open in your screen.
- Enter all the required details &information
- Click on save button.
- Now you are registered under this website.
- You’ll be given a username and a password.
- By this process you can register yourself under this scheme website.
Steps to Apply In this Scheme
if you have registered yourself successfully in the official website and you want to apply in this scheme then you have to follow the steps below.
- On the Given Link here Click to go on Official Website
- Now on the home page you have to login with your username and password.
- Select you district now.
- Enter all the required information & details.
- Click on submit Button to submit the form.
- An receipt will be send to your email address for further proof.
- This receipt will contain all the important information related to your application. Keep it safe.
- All the applicants have to submit all the required documents & certificates at the employment exchange within 16 days of application.
- After this the employment exchange registration card will be given to the applicant.
- Keep the card safe for further use.
- By this procedure you can Apply in this scheme.
Procedure of Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal
- first go on the Tnvelaivaaippu Official Website.
- Now on the home page login with your username & password that is given to you.
- A new window will opens
- Now click on Renew Option.
- Enter all the information required to fill.
- Now click on submit button. To submit it.
- You’ve done Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal
- By the steps above you can Renew your Application.
If you want to update your profile then you’ll need to follow the steps below.
- First go on the Tnvelaivaaippu Official Website.
- Now on the homepage click on Login Button.
- Login with your username & Password.
- Now update the information you need to update.
- After entering all the information click on Save.
- By this process you can update your profile.
Procedure to Login in Tnvelaivaaippu
- On the Given Link here Click to go on Official Website
- Now on the home page. Click on Login Button on the top left hand side.
- Enter all the information required like Exchange code, Username, Password, Registration Number.
- After Entering all the information Correctly.
- Click on the Login Button.
Things To Remember
- While entering the information & details required only submit correct information.
- Applicants who are post graduated have to apply through Regional office.
- Applicants can update their profile at any time.
- Renewal of Application is necessary after every 3 years.
How to do tnvelaivaaippu Employment Online Renewal 2022?
- First of all you have to go the official website of the portal .
- On the home page will open in front of you.
- You have required to click on the “Renewal” option.
- You have the enter the username and password details.
View Contact Details
- First of all you have to go to official website of the Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu. After this, the home page will open in front of you.
- A new page will open front of you Contact Us. Then, a new page will open in front of you.
- After that, in this page you can see all details of contact persons.
Procedure To Seek Grievance
- Go to the official website of the Tnvelaivaaippu official website to register your complaint.
- On this home page you have to click on Grievance Redressal option.
- This application form into the details fill here
- Registration Number
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Now Required to submit it
TNVelaiVAaippu-Exchange Code list
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||–||–|
please contact 044-22500124 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.\ For any kind of assistance,