Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023 :- We all are aware of the situation of our youth, they have so many skills but Because of lack of facilities they could not concentrate on what should they do or not. Keeping this in mind the both central and state government has declared various skill development skills, which helps our youth to show their ability and develop their skills. So, the Govt of Tamil Nadu has announced the Tamil Nadu Naam Mudhalvan Scheme.
In this scheme the govt will develop the skills over 10 lakh youths annually. So here we will read about the more important details about the scheme, and will discuss about the objective, eligibility, application procedure and so on, read this article up to end.
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023
The Govt of Tamil Nadu has announced the skill development Scheme which is called, Tamil Nadu Naam Mudhalvan Scheme. This scheme will help the youth to develop their skills. Because we know that for some reasons youth lost their way, they don’t know what to do, so this scheme will help them a lot in various way. Both the central and state govt have taken this step towards the future of the youth. In this article we will share with you all the main and major details regarding this scheme, the procedure to apply for the scheme, and so many other important information, read this article to know more regarding the scheme.
- Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme
- kmut tn gov in Status
- Magalir Urimai Thogai Status
- Stalin 1000 Rs Scheme
Details Of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
|Scheme||Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Provide Skill Development Training|
Objective Of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
We have discussed about the scheme, now we will talk about the main objective of the scheme. The main objective is to provide students all the academic guidance, career offers and so on. With the help of this scheme students will get trained so they can achieve their future goals, and it will also improve their standard. Talented students will get proper guidance with the implementation of this scheme which will help them in choosing the correct career path.
Benefits And Features Of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
- The chief minister of Tamil Nadu MK Stalin hasannounced the scheme called Tamil Nadu Naan mudhalvan scheme on 1stMarch 2022.
- With this scheme the government is going to provide 10 lakh youth across the state annually with skills which will help them to realise their talents for the benefit of the country.
- Through this scheme academic guidance will be provided to the talented students in government run and State educational institutions.
- This scheme will identify the talents and train the students which will ultimately help them in getting a better career.
- Through this scheme, spoken English lessons will be provided to the students so that they can face the interview panel successfully.
- Training capsules in coding and robotics will also be provided through this scheme.
- Other than that psychological counsellors and medical doctors will also offer guidance on nutrition, physical fitness and overall development of the student’s personality.
- Under this scheme training will be provided both in person and virtually.
- A guidance bureau will also create in every school for the implementation of this scheme.
- A separate curriculum will create and continuous classes will offer to students in class 11th and 12th.
- A mentoring system will also be introduced with the help of alumni.
- Keeping in view the demand, classes on foreign languages will be offered to students to equip them in finding employment abroad.
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Ration card
Procedure To Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
- Visit, the official website of Scheme.
- The home page will open,
- On homepage, click on apply now
- Application form will appear
- In this application form, enter all the required details
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under the Scheme.