Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status :- The Tamil Nadu government announced that the kmut.tn.gov.in will be made available to all women in Tamil Nadu by 2023. The government intends to offer monthly financial support to all registered women under this scheme. Beneficiaries are no longer needed to visit government offices for information about their. Read the article to get every information regarding this scheme such as benefits, required documents, objective, eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status
In the budget year 2023-2024, Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister Shri MK Stalin stated that his administration will start an aid scheme for state women. Nearly 1 million women in Tamil Nadu will benefit from the State Government’s Universal Basic Income Program due to the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status which was recently introduced by the government of Tamil Nadu.
The Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme, which would offer assistance of Rs. 1000 per month, has been given a budget of Rs. 7000 Crore by the Tamil Nadu government. On the anniversary of the late Chief Minister C.N. Annadurai’s birth on 15 September 2023 online and offline registration for the Scheme began.
Overview of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status 2023
|Name of the scheme||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Status|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||To provide the facility of checking status online|
|Objective||To provide the facility of checking status online|
|Download Mobile Application||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai App|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
The primary goal of this scheme is to give the female household head financial support. Beneficiaries of this scheme will get Rs.1,000 each month. Women can utilize this money to make a life. The likelihood of corruption will be decreased since the financial aid amount would be delivered through DBT straight to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Benefits of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
Some of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- Mr. MK Stalin, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu, initiated this scheme. The government will offer financial support to the ladies in this scheme.
- This scheme is available to Tamil Nadu’s approximately 1 million female residents. The beneficiary of this scheme will receive Rs.1000 each month.
- The scheme will make it possible to verify the progress of an application online.
- Beneficiaries may now check their status online from the comfort of their homes with the use of the official website, eliminating the need to visit any government offices.
- This will result in significant time and financial savings and increase system transparency.
What to do if your KMUT Application Form 2023 gets rejected?
If your Magalir Urimai Thogai application was rejected, you can reapply through the e-service center beginning on September 19, 2023. These applications that were turned down will be examined by the respected commissioners, who will also handle the appeals
Some of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Tamil Nadu.
- The only person who may apply for this scheme is the female family head.
Some of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport SIze Photograph
- Death Certificate of husband
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
How to Check Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Status Online
- Go to the official website of the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.
- A new page will be appear in front of you.
- Now you have click on the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Status Option.
- You will now be sent to a new page.
- You need to enter your information on the page.
- You then need to select Check status.
- The necessary details will appear on your computer’s screen.