Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scheme :- Women play an important role in society. It has been said that the education of a woman is the education of the whole family. The Government of India launched many schemes for the women citizens in the country. The main purpose of these schemes is to boost the number of female entrepreneurs in the country. One of the schemes was introduced by the state government of Tamil Nadu and is known as the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme The scheme is specifically for the girl students of the state.
In this article we will learn about the Moovalur Ramamirtham Online Application Form application process and documentation required for the scheme. Additionally, we will also learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme.
Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scheme 2023
The state government of Tamil Nadu has launched a scheme, Moovalur Ramitham Scheme 2023 for schoolgirls as well as college women of the state. At first, it was launched only for schoolgirls from 6th standard to 12th standard. The main aim of this scheme is to boost women’s literacy in the state as well as women’s entrepreneurship. In all, 698 crores of rupees were allocated to the plan for the fiscal years 2022–2023. The amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the students, and they will receive a 1000 rupee credit every month from the government under the scheme.
Government laws mandate that bankers’ committees and management make it a top priority to ensure that students who utilise the benefit are provided bank accounts without a balance or other additional features. “Female students need to have access to debit cards that can be used to withdraw cash,”
Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scheme 2022|
|Department of||Department of Social Welfare and Women Empowerment, Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Girls Students who are studying from Class 6th to graduation|
|Amount to be Received||Rs.1000 per month|
|Online Registration Start Date||From 25th June 2022|
Objective of the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme
The main objective is to improve the proportion of female students engaged in higher education. Women who are enrolled in higher education will receive cash in the amount of Rs 1,000 under the scheme from the state of Tamil Nadu.
Benefits of the Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scheme
Some of the main benefits of the scheme under the state government are as
- The programme will give the girls financial aid for their schooling.
- Only girls are allowed to participate in the programme.
- The program will encourage more women to start businesses in the state.
- The state’s proportion of educated women will rise.
Eligibility Criteria of the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme
All the students are not eligible for the scheme. Only limited and needy girls can be eligible for the scheme. The government soon issued proper eligibility criteria for the scheme. Further, only government schoolgirls are eligible for the scheme. Private institutional students are not eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required for the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme
Some of the main documents required during the application process of the scheme are as
- Aadhar Card
- a recent passport-size photo,
- a caste certificate,
- a domicile certificate and an ID proof card are required of applicants, including DOB
- Admission Entrollment Receipt
- Grade Sheet from the previous year, etc.
Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme Application Process
The step by step process of application for the scheme is as
- First, visit the official website.
- then locate the link for the online “Moovalur Ramamirtham application” and go for the link
- After that, the application form will be opened.
- Completely fill out the application details such as name of applicant, parrantage, dob, name of school etc
- then attach the aforementioned documents
- Once the process is complete, you must submit the application
- The scheme’s registration form will be submitted.
- To save a duplicate of the form for future use, make one.