Dena Bank is a public sector banking organisation that was founded with the goal of advancing economic possibilities for women and paving the way for their economic emancipation. The bank sets up a system for female company owners to obtain business loans. We examine the Dena Shakti Scheme in depth in this post.In this article we will give necessary information including its benefits, objective, eligibility and application procedure.
Dena Shakti Scheme 2024
In the past 50 years, there has been a significant shift in the position of women in the workforce. With time, Indian women have attempted to break free from the traditional mold set by the societal norms, and they are now holding a significant social, political and economic position in the society. However, the existing social values have made women dependent and did not create a conducive environment for women to work unless there was a necessity. Women have made significant progress by persevering in their efforts to establish themselves as competitive businesswomen.
Founded with the intention of promoting economic possibilities for women and their economic empowerment, Dena Bank is a public sector banking organisation. The Dena Shakti Scheme is a programme that has made it easier and less complicated for women company owners to get business loans. Any female entrepreneur who wants to start a business can apply for the this Scheme to get the operating capital they need or to grow their company.
Overview Dena Shakti Scheme 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Dena Shakti Scheme
|All the Indian Women
Objective for Dena Shakti Scheme 2024
Dena Bank offers the Dena Shakti Yojana as a funding option for female entrepreneurs. Women interested in starting enterprises in industries including microcredit, manufacturing, agriculture, retail and more would benefit from loan benefits under this scheme.
Benefits for Dena Shakti Scheme 2024
- It consists of both working capital and a term loan.
- Women business owners are eligible for 25% off the loan’s regular interest rate.
- One to three years are the loan terms offered to women business owners.
- To be eligible for a loan under the a woman must be enrolled in or a member of one of the Enterprise Development Programs EDP run by several state organisations.
- Women company owners who own their companies outright or who at the very least own more than 50% of them will be given loans.
- Women working in manufacturing, retail, and service industries are all eligible for loans under the this Scheme would also help women who work for themselves as architects, Chartered Accountants, physicians and other professionals.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Bank details
Application Procedure Dena Shakti Scheme 2024
- First you have to Visit the nearest Dena bank
- You have to get the application form
- Now fill all the required details in the form
- Attach all the necessary documents with the form
- Submit the form to the Dena bank