SBI HRMS Portal 2023 :- As we all know that because of pandemic everything was available in a online mode, so that here is another portal which is initiated by State Bank of India, and the portal is called SBI HRMS Portal. With the implementation of this portal, every banking slip wills be available for the beneficiaries, applicants can also get pension slip from there. In this article we will provide you all the important aspects regarding this portal, such as its benefits, eligibility, features, application registration procedure and so many other information is also available under this blog, kindly read this article till the end.
About hrms.onlinesbi.com Portal
The authorities of State Bank of India have launched a great portal which is called SHI HRMS Portal. SBI HRMS Portal stands for State Bank of Indian Human Resource Management System, an all-in-one platform to get various services for employees instantly Salary details, profile information, vacation, work history, vacation request, download payslip view payment or pension details, check vacation, request tour and other useful financial information of the SBI employee and retiree. SBI HRMS is a self-service ESS portal for all State Bank of India employees
all across the country, and the portal serves as a human resources management system for active and retired employees of SBI HRMS Portal for the purpose of exercising information and other benefits through the ‘Multifactorial Authorization.
Overview Details SBI HRMS Portal
|Name of the portal||SBI HRMS Portal|
|Launched by||The state bank of India|
|Beneficiaries||Pensioners, Employers and the Account Holders|
|Objective||To provide each and every service online|
|Benefit||People do not have to visit the bank to check services|
|Services Like||Salary Slip, Pensioner Slip, View Transaction History|
|Mode Of Services||Online|
Features and Benefits
- HRMS SBI Portal was launched in 2017 by State Bank of India. With the help of the HRMS SBI portal, retirees and employers can easily download their payslip and payslip.
- Users do not need to visit the bank manually to avail the services. The main goal of launching this portal is to provide salary and pension receipts through online mode. People can easily download their payslip and pay online in PDF format.
- In addition, the account holder can also view their transaction history online. The SBI portal allows people to take advantage of various services with the help of a single click. This portal was started for retired employees.
Objective of SBI HRMS Portal
As I mentioned above the description about the portal, applicants who are retirees and employers need to visit banks to avail various services such as, a printout of the payslip etc. With this in mind, the State Bank of India launched the SBI HRMS Portal. With the help of this portal, pensioners and employers can take advantage of it from the comfort of their own home.
Leave and Tour (SBI Holidays)
You will have different stages as
- Leave Request
- Leave Approval
- My Leave Balance
- Holiday List
- LFC/HTC Approval
Under Tour you will have below stages
- Tour Request
- Tour Approval
- Provides fund nomination
- Apply for in one
- View schedules of SBI holiday dates
- Check account balance
- View online complaint status
- Track loan status
- View pension plan
- Generate account statement and view transactions
- Generate Payslip of Salary
Accessible Person To SBI HRMS Portal
- Present Employees Of SBI Group
- Retired Employees
- The Staff Of Allied Post
Who can Access Under SBI HRMS Portal
- Present Employees of SBI Group
- Retired Employees
- The Staff of Allied Post.
Associated Banks Who Can Use Portal
- Kerala State Bank of Travancore
- Telangana Region State Bank Of Hyderabad
- Karnataka State Bank Of Mysore
- State Bank Of Karnataka
- Rajasthan State Bank Of Bikaner and Jaipur
Steps to Login Portal
- Applicants who are willing to make a login process must visit the Official Website of the State Bank of India.
- On that page, you are required to tap on Login option and continue.
- On the login page, enter your username, password, and captcha code, and tap on login option and continue.
- With this procedure you can easily make a login process under Portal.
Procedure to View HRMS Dashboard
- To view the dashboard, go to the same official website.
- When you get there, find the HRMS Dashboard option, and tap on it and continue.
- And then, the webpage will open on your screen.
- With this process you can easily view HRMS dashboard.
SBI HRMS App Download Process
- First you have to visit Google Play Store .
- Open Android Play store .
- Now Search for My HRMS app .
- You have required to click on the details Install Button .
- The application will be installed in a couple of minutes since it is small in size
- Once the app is installed you will receive a notification that it is done
Process To View HRMS Dashboard
- First of you have visit the official website of HRMS portal.
- A new page open front of you .
- on the home page click on HRMS Dashboard
- After then a new page open will appear of you .
- you will get the dashboard of HRMS portal
Process To Download Salary/Pension Slip
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- On the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page click on the Login option
- Now do log in using your login credentials
- A new web page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to click on Earning/Salary PF/ Pension/ Gratuity and My Home option
- Now choose Pension Related Services
To Do Salary Correction
- Go to official website of the HRMS portal.
- This is a new page open front of you .
- you have required to click on the Salary Correction
- you have to enter all the Details.
- After entering the details click on Submit option
To View Transaction History
- Go to the official website of the HRMS portal
- The home page will appear in front of you .
- Now you have required to the details Login option.
- After login in click on View Transaction History .
- Here, you have to enter the details such as Year, Month, and Pay Slip